• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

finally got my package that has been sitting at my girlfriends for 5 days...

Crystal Z Buzzz- No Weight listed
Crystal Z Comet - 178g
Elite Z Predator - 174g
Elite Z Stalker -175g
Elite Z Surge - 173g

ESP Buzzz - 167g
ESP Avenger -166g
ESP Nuke - 174g
ESP Pulse - 170
ESP Surge - 174g

the weight is part of the stamp, at least on mine ;)

dont know if Comet is for sure but it has same feel as Crystal Buzzz and is clear and is Elite Z at least...

and the predator is clear pink flick

Yeah, comets don't come in cryztal. (all [normal run] cryztal have that white bottom stamp)

Also...if you be willin' to let go of that Z Pred... :D I like my pink Z Preds...

Yeah, comets don't come in cryztal. (all [normal run] cryztal have that white bottom stamp)

Also...if you be willin' to let go of that Z Pred... :D I like my pink Z Preds...

I have a pink 174g Z Pred.:)

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.;)

I just ordered my first misprint package. I can't f'n wait!! I want 10 Crystal Buzzz's please! hah.. Im getting most of these for dying purposes, and to try some discraft plastic Ive never used! woohoo.

I'm thinking about doing it again. I know I shouldn't, but I want to. I'd be looking for those non-misprints that were destined to be tourney stamped but weren't so I could use them as cheap CTP prizes I just don't want to get stuck with a s-ton of plastic that I'm not going to throw and I won't be able to easily sell.

I would do that, but I don't want to get stuck with a lot of stalkers. Plus I am going with an all pink bag theme.

Finally got to throw my pack over the weekend. Looks like the Z Stalker, Z Surge and Z Buzzz are all going to make the bag for the winter (replacing white discs that have similar flight characteristics). Not sure on the Predator yet, will have to throw it some more. The Flick will not make cut. The Nuke will be in the bag after winter when I start playing the more open courses again. The extra Surges & Buzzzes (esp/flx and esp) will make nice backups. All in all, I'm pleased with the new plastic.

As an aside, I was really surprised at how 'drivable' the Buzzes were compared to the mold I throw with (from approx. three years ago). Opens up some interesting possibilities.

Finally got to throw my pack over the weekend. Looks like the Z Stalker, Z Surge and Z Buzzz are all going to make the bag for the winter (replacing white discs that have similar flight characteristics). Not sure on the Predator yet, will have to throw it some more. The Flick will not make cut. The Nuke will be in the bag after winter when I start playing the more open courses again. The extra Surges & Buzzzes (esp/flx and esp) will make nice backups. All in all, I'm pleased with the new plastic.

As an aside, I was really surprised at how 'drivable' the Buzzes were compared to the mold I throw with (from approx. three years ago). Opens up some interesting possibilities.

z buzzz's are MONEY...I went from having a ton of mids to the buzzz and it is slowing taking over the role of my fairways heh.

z buzzz's are MONEY...I went from having a ton of mids to the buzzz and it is slowing taking over the role of my fairways heh.

That's similar to what I thought when I first let 'em rip, that these Buzzzes could easily be fairway drivers. Loved the Esp/Flx one, it was going as far as the Surges!

Got my 20 today, weird no CryZtals...

5 discs in each pic:

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums...445/SteveK6/?action=view&current=Photo366.jpg

2 ESP Nukes 172g
2 Z Nukes 170-72g
1 Z Predator 169g

2 ESP Cyclones 172g
2 Z Surges 164 & 166g
1 Z Predator 164g

2 ESP Avengers 172g
2 Z Crushes 170-72g(yellow) 173-74g(red)
1 ESP/FLX Challenger 174g

2 ESP Flashes 172&173g
2 Z Flashes 170&171g
1 ESP/FLX Drone 177g

All for trade.
Wow, four Nukes.

I'm looking to trade for ESP/FLX Buzzz's 170g+ any color & ESP/FLX Surges 166-171g any color.

Take a look at all my discs and read the captions to see if they're gone or if I still have them.
LoPan, I'll catch up with you tomorrow as I will anybody who PM's me.

:cheers:

Those Z surges almost look like Gold Line plastic

They ARE!!!

Trade me for them. :hyper:

j/k, :p I've never felt GLP. They are a cool color though/feel nice and I was hoping to try them out sooner rather than later.
I think this weekend I'll huck the Cyclones too and see where they are compared to my Nukes/Surges/XS's.

As others will probably confirm, this was a bad haul. Just flat out bad luck.

But now that I look at it I can see what Flashes feel like and see how 'easy' they are to hyzer-flip, etc. I'm hoping the Drone and the FLX Challenger can get me the Buzzz's I want(just two).
My only question is that I bought a ESP Avenger on eBay and it is a 1.7 Why would these ESP Avengers be 1.8s like a Z ???

Really in need of FLX Buzzz's and to a lesser extent FLX Surges.

Hope I can get out tomorrow with these, first tourney is less than 7 weeks!