• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

haha, very nice guys
guess ill wait til some more variety shows up, and my new disc cash went to the new lat discs this month

nice chart!

but the comet wasn't a comet, it's another cyclone

I threw my Surge SS on sunday in place of my star Wraith.. it actually seemed to add about 20 feet to my drives. Crazy. I didnt throw the regular surges (esp/z) I got though.

Just made my first purchase will post pics and such when I get em. Anyone know the average time it takes to get em I did priority for four buck more hope its worth it

I ordered a Z/ESP pack (first one) on Monday to split with a buddy of mine. Of course it is stuck in the weather today. >.> I'm hoping to get it tomorrow, and I'll post pictures when it arrives. :)

I don't know specifically what my buddy is looking for...but here's my wish list in order of priority.

1) CryZstal or Z Buzzz, heavy. The buddy who I'm splitting the pack with has one that I covet. I have a couple Buzzzes, but not one in the Z plastic.

2) Surge - either plastic is fine - hopefully around 167ish. I have a 150 Surge that I love.

3) Avenger SS - FLX plastic would be awesome, but I'll take ESP or Z. I'm hoping to find some understable Discraft stuff that I like, and this one is a candidate. 167ish would be ideal.

4) FLX or CryZstal Challenger - I love the Pro-D Challenger that I have, and I've always wanted to try one of these.

5) 150 Flick - Not a priority, but I need to get my forehand back in shape, and you peeps seem to like this one for forehands.

6) Back up Avenger or Force in Z plastic. I use both of these molds regularly, and a backup is always good.

how much does this pack cost now?
And if I were to dye the ones I don't use, would anyone out there buy them?

ok, ordered one. I want
heavy z buzzz
couple z preds
couple esp surges
maybe a z force
z stalkers

And whatever I don't need/want I'll dye and sell/trade to the public

My buddy and I split a pack that got here today.. couldn't be happier with the loot. I really wanted a black disc and a CryZtal Buzz!

Me:
-Peach ESP Nuke 174
-Black PDGA ESP Stalker 168
-Pink/Orange Ace Race 2010 (Hornet) 168
-Yellow CryZtal Buzzz (175)

Him:
-Dayglow Yellow Z Nuke
-Raspberry ESP Flash
-White Z Avenger
-Sick ying-yang dyed SurgeSS
-Yellow Z Flick (150 class)

Our other friend who's just starting:
-Orange Z Flash

Awesome discs in great colors... this deal rocks! Especially because the missprints were barely missprints- very very minor stamp issues on most, others were pretty much perfect!

aj

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting the pro-d/elite x package in hopes of trying out some new putters. Is there any knowledge out there about the contents of these packages. Thanks in advance.

You're better off buying the Pro-D/Elite-X package for the putters, so you're off to a good start! In my opinion, it's not as good of a deal as the Elite-Z/ESP, but it's great if you want the putters. Not as many pictures in this thread. Try towards the beginning to see what people thought when it was a "new" deal.

Thanks for the reply Mongo, no putters though. Maybe this is a bad idea for trying to get multiple putters. I could use an elite x comet or stratus though.

Here's a pic of my part of the package btw... so pumped to try them out!

aj

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 61
I wish that they made regular production ESP Stalkers :( I'm pretty sure the first time I throw a black disc (on a drive) it's going to disappear and never bee seen again.

I wish that they made regular production ESP Stalkers :( I'm pretty sure the first time I throw a black disc (on a drive) it's going to disappear and never bee seen again.

Don't worry, I have backups for you :thmbup: Rip the ESP!

the whole reason the stalker was produced though was to replace the Z Cyclone that flew nothing like the other cyclones. have you tried an ESP cyclone?

Latest posts