• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I received my order of (1) z pack and (1) esp pack. What I don't get is only receiving 5 esps =/.

ESP Impact - 171
ESP Avenger SS - 172
FLX ESP Avenger - 174
ESP XL - 166
ESP Nuke - 169
Z Glide - 172
Z E.MC Buzzz SS - 169
Z Buzzz - 174
Z Hornet - 172
Z Nuke SS - 172
Z Avenger SS - 168
Z Stalker - 176
Z Stalker - 174
Z Flash - 169
Z Nuke - 172
Z Surge SS - 169
Z Surge - 166
Z First Run Nuke OS - 172
Z Predator - 172
Z Flick - 155
If i were you, i'd call them about getting only 5 esp's.

i was thinking about getting the ESP package, i have a lot of z plastic from my first package still. i'm told that ESP is grippier in the cold and snow,true?

I emailed them but haven't heard anything back yet, probably give them a call today. I was very impressed with the range and selections of discs I received. Although the missing esps quickly diminished my happiness =(.

Has this deal stopped?

Or are we protesting about the changes in price and selections?

Also, I'm looking for Z Nukes and Z or X XSs.

Thx.

;)

I've been waiting to see what's been going out in their latest z misprint deals but it looks like nobody has pulled the trigger. I already did the DD mystery boxes instead and came out ahead in value and variety. But you never know when the super-secret discraft factory will throw in some rare goodies.

I wonder if the Pro-D pack would have a nice selection of discs... I would like to try to get some discs for my disc golf club at school. It would cost me about $60 with shipping.

Last edited:
My inlaws hooked me up with a package for xmas, it included:

team villanueva disc golf buzz - 177 (blue w/ purple fish)

esp nuke pink - 157

esp nuke green - 157

esp avenger yellow - 171

esp flx XL orange - 174

esp cyclone red - 174

esp flx drone yellow - 177

esp pdga stamped stalker black - 172

esp meteor yellow - 174

esp flx avenger SS blue - 162

:thmbup::clap::D

My inlaws hooked me up with a package for xmas, it included:

team villanueva disc golf buzz - 177 (blue w/ purple fish)

esp nuke pink - 157

esp nuke green - 157

esp avenger yellow - 171

esp flx XL orange - 174

esp cyclone red - 174

esp flx drone yellow - 177

esp pdga stamped stalker black - 172

esp meteor yellow - 174

esp flx avenger SS blue - 162

:thmbup::clap::D
thats a good variety, would you be interested in trading the Cyclone. I'm looking for a back up and yours is exactly the same as the one I already have.

A buddy of mine jsut got the Z package. From what I remember it was pretty good:
Cryztal Nuke, Nuke OS, Stalker, Flash, Surge, Cryztal Avenger SS, Buzzz SS, Hornet, and 2 others...possibly an XL or XS and a regular Buzzz

I wonder if this summer they'll be throwing in any misprint Ti discs for the ESP misprint deal like they do cryztal for the z packages. In the past they have thrown in at least one rare disc with each of my orders.

Throw in a Ti and the discraft misprint deal will start selling again.

Anyone get DD's Misprint deal? Similar pricing but looks like it might be cheaper shipping from DD than Wixom.

Wow.

The activity on this thread absolutely died with the Z/ESP split.

That's depressing.

Latest posts