• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Thats how I started. I buy all new stuff now, but its a great way to get plastic cheap. Its a great deal, but I definitely got a couple crap discs in the mix. Also got some really sweet stuff that was out of production. I got a first run Ice Clear Cryztal Buzzz that is my baby.

For $6 a disc its a great way to get plastic to experiment with. They are pretty heavy handed with the misprint stamp some times. If they put them in the right place its kind of a nice grip point on the bottom to. I dyed a flower on the Cryztal Buzzz and actually used the misprint stamp as the center of the flower. It ended up turning out pretty sweet!:)

so you gonna take a picture for us now that you explained the disc right? ;)

Nice, everything's back in stock. I guess they misprint a lot of discs. :p Good for us.

that is a good thing, hope i can get a few ordered in before something happens again, im interested in dying discs, exactly how difficult is it?

that is a good thing, hope i can get a few ordered in before something happens again, im interested in dying discs, exactly how difficult is it?

It's not difficult at all if you take your time. Cut the stencil, place it on the disc, soak it in dye for a while. Check out the dyeing forum on this site. You'll find tons of examples to see what's been done, as well as instructions to do it right the first time (still practice on discs you don't want to ruin til you get it right). Patience when cutting (better when it's done in one long cut, as opposed to short ones) is the hardest thing for me.

just ordered mine. More or less curious to see what discs I do get, more than likely will sell all and keep just 2-3 of them...lets hope for some good ones!

Just got my discs
167 2008 Ace Race
167 Banger GT ESP
170 Avenger SS FLX ESP
168 Impact ESP
172 Buzzz FLX ESP
170 Buzzz ESP
165 Flick Elite-Z
170 Predator ESP
175 Stalker Elite-Z
170 Flash ESP

Thats a heavy ass Flick!

Once you figure out the right angle to release them at I think the Flick is a fantastic disc. But my experience is with a 171 and a 150.

damn nice!! you got a stalker already!!! makes me want to get my batch this week!! Ill probably order mine tommorow after I get paid!

Just ordered two packs... I'll post what I got when they arrive. I'm clueless when it comes to Discraft but I'm sure everyone here will be able to help me out.

Just picked up discs today, here is what I received

Just Arrived today, ordered July 17th 2 x10 packs in Elite Z.

Xpress in tye dye (hickory hills disc golf course) Elite Z 168
Flx drone2.5 (de lavega disc golf club santa cruz) ESP 179
Force Esp 171
Force (first run) Esp 173
Force (surly brewing company Twin Cities, MN) Elite Z 171
Buzz Elite Z 173 (blue)
Buzz Elite Z 174 (lavender)
Flash Esp 172
Force elite Z (Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open) 172
Impact Esp 166
FLX Avenger Esp 166
Crystal Z Buzz (brighton legacy foundation) 173-178
Crystal Z Buzz (Duck Golf 2009) 173-178
Surge Elite Z (J-Bird Discs) with ultra-grip 174
Cyclone Esp 165
Flick Elite Z 168
Impact Esp (black) 169
Surge Esp (nate doss) 164
Stratus Esp (pdga Black) 167-169
Stratus Esp (pdga Black) 164-166

10 of these are for a gift to a new disc golfer, now I need to go and try them out and figure out what to keep, trade etc.

Attachments

• DSC_0460.jpg
    DSC_0460.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_0461.jpg
    DSC_0461.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0462.jpg
    DSC_0462.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Just Arrived today, ordered July 17th 2 x10 packs in Elite Z.

Xpress in tye dye (hickory hills disc golf course) Elite Z 168
Flx drone2.5 (de lavega disc golf club santa cruz) ESP 179
Force Esp 171
Force (first run) Esp 173
Force (surly brewing company Twin Cities, MN) Elite Z 171
Buzz Elite Z 173 (blue)
Buzz Elite Z 174 (lavender)
Flash Esp 172
Force elite Z (Greater Hartford Disc Golf Open) 172
Impact Esp 166
FLX Avenger Esp 166
Crystal Z Buzz (brighton legacy foundation) 173-178
Crystal Z Buzz (Duck Golf 2009) 173-178
Surge Elite Z (J-Bird Discs) with ultra-grip 174
Cyclone Esp 165
Flick Elite Z 168
Impact Esp (black) 169
Surge Esp (nate doss) 164
Stratus Esp (pdga Black) 167-169
Stratus Esp (pdga Black) 164-166

10 of these are for a gift to a new disc golfer, now I need to go and try them out and figure out what to keep, trade etc.

Best Pack yet... maybe best I have seen

with my 1000th post I'd just like to say that Discraft is an awesome company making quality products. Even their mistake discs are much loved.

I think that I will be buying an ESP & Z pack and a Pro-D and Elite X pack soon.

thanks man :) first time I've reached a 1000 on any forum now that I think about it.

thanks man :) first time I've reached a 1000 on any forum now that I think about it.

congrats your great on here and I agree im looking to change to mostly discraft and alot of it is because of this thread and their hardwork

Congrats' A.Mutt
Man, they're putting together some really nice packs. It makes me wish I had waited.

Latest posts