• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

congrats your great on here and I agree im looking to change to mostly discraft and alot of it is because of this thread and their hardwork

thank you :)

I know many people, myself included, that started with Innova because it was prevalent but after getting a couple Discraft discs feeling the product quality is better so converting over. I'm not Discraft exclusive, cause they don't pay or give me anything, but they far and away dominate my bag.

I am just so glad they have a deal like this...I would have never tried them because I wouldn't have a clue what to buy...when you are just presented with a bunch of discs you will give them all a shot...hell, I would have never thrown anything overstable if it weren't for these guys.

I don't carry much in my bag (3) but what I have I really like.

That's exactly how I got started with Discraft. I have a few choice Innova molds that would be hard to part with, but I doubt Discraft is going to be beating down my door. :)

I am just so glad they have a deal like this...I would have never tried them because I wouldn't have a clue what to buy...when you are just presented with a bunch of discs you will give them all a shot...hell, I would have never thrown anything overstable if it weren't for these guys.

I don't carry much in my bag (3) but what I have I really like.

I would've never discovered the Impact or Stratus (stable/understable) without this deal. I feel like I hit the jackpot with those two alone (and I got backups of my go-to drivers, too).

Last edited:
with my 1000th post I'd just like to say that Discraft is an awesome company making quality products. Even their mistake discs are much loved.

If only the amount of posts we had corresponded to our SSA rating.

I just put my order in today. I know it's been asked before but I don't feel like scowering 33 pages of posts. How long does it generally take for them to arrive after you put your order in?

I ordered last monday and got mine today.

My box included
ESP Buzzz 173
ESP First Run Force 171
ESP Flick 150
ESP Force 175
ESP Avenger SS 166
ESP '06 Ace Race Disc 170 (if anyone knows the characteristics of this disc that would be great)
ESP FLX Drone 178
Crystal Z "Limited Edition" Challenger 173
Elite-Z Flick 172
Elite-Z Stalker 173
Elite-Z Flash 171

All in all pretty good pack since I don't really like Elite-Z plastic, and I got the buzzz I was looking for but it's looking like this drone could be pretty sweet....

Dang Andrew. You got some good stuff. can't wait to take some off of your hands . . .

I'm not sure if i'm keeping the illusion yet. how bout I trade the illusion for the force?

Just got mine today. I got three orders:

esp banger- gt orange 172
esp banger- gt white 174
z surge ss orange 173
esp surge blue 164
esp surge yellow 169
esp surge yellow 174
z xl yellow 168
" ace race 06 " x3 blue all 172
esp flash blue 173
z flick x3 yellow 2 at 173 1 at 174
esp force x2 pink at 174
z force green 174 (this one is stamped 4 times)
esp pulse white 174 ( stamped twice )
z stalker orange 173
esp buzzzzz flx yellow 171
crystal z buzzz clear 173
esp buzz flx red 178
elite z reaper orange 176
esp flx avenger ss orange 172
esp avenger ss red 68
z flash x3 all tie die 170 171 173
z flash green 166
z flash orange 172

Looks like its time to play.:D

Yeah, never thrown discraft before. Gonna throw Some of these and trade or sell the rest. Seemed like a good deal and a good way to try out a bunch of new plastic. :)

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I imagine you won't have any problems trading off what you don't like. It looks like quite a score.

got my discraft set today after ordering it last night haha

Buzzz ~ Flx Esp 175 - Yellow LsDiscs Mighty Shunga Open

Surge SS~ Z 171- Green Disc Golf Montreal

Flick ~ Z 173 - Yellow

Force ~ ESP 174 - Hot Pink

Force ~ Z 172 - Tie Dye Summer Solstice stamp Calgary Alberta

Flash ~ Z 167 - Green

Flash ~ I think Z doesnt say 173 - Tie Dye

Flash ~ ESP 170 - Blue

Banger GT ~ ESP 172 - Orange

Ace Race 2006 with spade stamp on top ~ 172 - Baby Blue (anyone know what disc this is)

Heres the thing. Im an innova guy but like the buzz and wanted to see what I would get. Of the discs that I have, would someone be able to tell me what these would translate into in terms of Innova discs?

Latest posts