• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

The misprint pack turned me on to the CryZtal Challenger. Very nice indeed.

Third that. Played my bro in a one disc round this weekend. I did not have my bag so he popped his trunk and I ruffled through his cardboard box of tournament merch and found a beautiful yellow 175 CryZtal Challenger which I proceded to shoot an even par with. He shot a +5 with a Roc.

how long did it take for your shipments to arrive? I ordered mine tuesday the 23rd.

Did anyone else notice that shortly after ordering a large amount of discs, several of your old favorites find the woods/water?

Does Innova offer anything like that with their discs?

Zone Driven(which is run through DGU now) used to carry 5 packs for a good price. But you only got one style, all eagles or all leopards, etc. But I haven't seen them offer it lately. They called it a practice pack.

2 z Glides
2 esp Meteors
1 z Crush
1 FLX ESP Buzzz
1 FLX ESP Surge
1 ESP Avenger SS
1 CryZtal Challenger
1 Z Flick

They look awesome, some of them were obviously misprinted but a few like the CryZtal Challenger were nearly perfect stampwise and took me a few minutes to find the "defect" in the stamp.

I'm probably going to get another one of these deals sometime...

I think clubs should do these...buy a few of the high dolla plastic and a few of the low and then charge 25 bucks for new members and they get 4-5 discs.

Billnchristy....

You got a dream pack so far from what i have seen posted.. props to you. They all have had some sweet discs in them though

Yeah I was surprised to not get any duplicates. I got a lot of discs that were beyond my arm capability but there are several that have found a home in my bag...and really what we are using would've cost that much AND are probably discs we would've never bought on our own so that made it even cooler.

The ****s cheaper than dinner plates! So I know I'll find a use for them =P. I don't know anything about custom dying but Billnchristy's idea that clubs should buy them sounds like a cool idea. It'd be a fun way to get creative and do a little fundraising. I will definitely post what discs I get and if I can figure it out I'll see if I can get some pictures on here as well.

Guys, if you order multiple sets, the shipping really does not go up much. I just ordered the elite-z pack and the elite-z pack and the shipping went from $15.50 or so for just one set up to about $16.97. I tried adding a 3rd set, and the shipping went up another dollar. I was tempted to order several and ebay some or sell them to my friends but I didn't think it would be worth the hassle, and I'll probably already have a good few I'm gonna want to get rid of.

I picked up my elite-z/esp plastic package today and I'm ecstatic. Here, as promised, is what I got:

Challenger in Crystal Plastic 172-174g <---1st Attachment
Challenger in FLX Plastic 168g

Flick in Elite-Z Plastic 173g <---2nd Attachment
Crush in Elite-Z Plastic 169g

Surge in ESP Plastic 167g <---3rd Attachment
Surge in ESP Plastic 168g

Force in Elite-Z Plastic 170g <---4th Attachment (next post)
Flash in Elite-Z Plastic 170g

Zone in ESP Plastic 173g <---5th Attachment (next post)
Buzzz in ESP Plastic 172g

I don't know how to post the pictures directly like Billnchristy did in the original post so I had to put them as attachments. There are 2 discs per picture so the last two pictures will be in my subsequent post.

What really surprised me is that I got 3 putters when I wasn't expecting to get any, although I definitely don't mind. My only disappointment was getting two orange ESP Surges at basically the same weight. That disappointment quickly faded however once I gave them a few practice throws; I threw 325+ feet when I've only managed that a few times before. I still need to spend some more time with my new acquisitions before I really know what I got but I immediately liked the FLX Challenger, ESP Surge, and ESP Buzzz.

I highly recommend this deal and anyone with further questions should feel free to ask.

Attachments

• challengers.jpg
    challengers.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 265
  • flick and crush.jpg
    flick and crush.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 219
  • surges.jpg
    surges.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 209
I didn't care for all of the orange but they'll be easier to find which is a good thing. Also, as you can see the weights are all in the high 60's to 70's.

Attachments

• Force and Flash.jpg
    Force and Flash.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 175
  • zone and buzzz.jpg
    zone and buzzz.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 188
Awesome Traver... yeah even the 168 weights are nothing to be mad about. For most people that will only help them.

Basically yours and billnchristy's are a great package for getting and trying discs i would not buy on my own.

And even if it has some weird stamp on it just grab some acetone and make it fresh or custom.

Awesome deal, Awesome deal

lol hahahahahaha "smashed Potatoes"

i got the same "Smashed Potatoes" challenger, but it's neon green...and the Riverside stamp on your other Challenger i got on my meteor...and I got the same Flick, but it's 166...it acts as a good balance for the 177 Flick I already have

Latest posts