• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

ahhhh, thanks man. I was just looking at a zone and it looked just like that profile... but on the other hand I never have seen a buzzz ss before. Thats kinda cool.

Got my 2nd pack in just in time for Christmas, which was much more disappointing and less diverse than my first one. Overall, I got 5 Buzzes (3 ESP, 1 FLX, 1 CryZtal), 3 Z Stalkers, 1 ESP Zone, and 1 Z Xpress.

Got my 2nd pack in just in time for Christmas, which was much more disappointing and less diverse than my first one. Overall, I got 5 Buzzes (3 ESP, 1 FLX, 1 CryZtal), 3 Z Stalkers, 1 ESP Zone, and 1 Z Xpress.

Wow, that's one of the weirdest packs I've seen on here. Disappointing, unless you're a Buzz and Stalker lover. Good thing is you should have no trouble trading those should you choose to.

Wow, that's one of the weirdest packs I've seen on here. Disappointing, unless you're a Buzz and Stalker lover. Good thing is you should have no trouble trading those should you choose to.

I do like the Buzzz, but already have one in Z plastic. I kept the CryZtal for night golf and am gonna try using the FLX on tightly wooded holes because I've heard it absorbs tree hits instead of getting deflected 100'. Also, I already have a ESP Zone so I'm trading that, the Stalkers (not a huge fan) and the rest of the Buzzzes. A few extra postage dollars and it should all work out in the end.

I do like the Buzzz, but already have one in Z plastic. I kept the CryZtal for night golf and am gonna try using the FLX on tightly wooded holes because I've heard it absorbs tree hits instead of getting deflected 100'. Also, I already have a ESP Zone so I'm trading that, the Stalkers (not a huge fan) and the rest of the Buzzzes. A few extra postage dollars and it should all work out in the end.

I'm looking for Stalkers if any of whats in this thread interests you:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10559

I got a Pro-D/Elite-X package for christmas, and overall I like the selection I got.
Pro-D Drone
Elite-X Comet
Elite-X Buzzz
Elite-X Stratus
Pro-D Stratus
Elite-X Avenger
Pro-D Soft Magnet
Elite-X APX
Pro-D Avenger SS
Also, I got a Chantanooga Disc Golf Club disc, and I don't know what it is

Just got this a few days ago

SAM_0407.jpg

alexrd35 list your discs i want to know howmany buzzzez and surges you got and i can't make out what all of you discs are

I bought mine when this post was way lower great to see that it is still going strong. Love me discs and traded others and most ofthwm have helped my game this last year.

Anyone know what the Blue and middle White discs are?

blue one might be a esp avenger hard to say i think it says 1.8 at the top right and the white one i think says esp buzzz at the top. i don't know thou i wear glasses my eyes ain't that good.:gross: