• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

If you are curious at all about the discs you should email [email protected] I shot him a few messages about my misprint deal and was very surprised about a few things! I found out at least one of my two ESP Buzzzes is a FLX Buzzz (the Florida is 100% FLX because that is the only type they ordered; the moose/pretzel 420 tournament stamp could be ESP or FLX, as that tournament ordered both types...but it feels just like the FLX, so I think it is).

neeeeeeeeeeeed this deal to become in stock (esp/flx).

I'm thinking about going halfers with my brother on this. I'm wondering if I should wait until this offer is back in stock or just go for the mystery 12 pack deal at sunkingdiscs. Any suggestions?

From Sunkings: "Mystery Packs are an assortment of brand new and unthrown overstocked, misprinted and x-out golf discs. Valued at $120, most are custom-stamped discs leftover from tournaments, but there are some hidden gems, like Elite Z and Champion discs as well. You can't choose the discs, but you can suggest a weight range, but at this great price, who cares? Mystery 12 Pack breakdown is as follows: 4 Standard plastic (DX, Pro D), 4 Premium (Elite X, Pro Line, Gateway) and 4 Super Premium (Champion, Elite Z)."

I'd go with the misprint deal, that way you can know the type of plastic, it makes sure you get ESP. it will be all discraft. i'd prefer misprint over x-outs.

Most people are happy with the misprint deal (myself included). I'd just wait for it

anyone else really need this deal to be back in stock or is the misprint deal so 2009?

i'd rather wait out the misprint deal. wonder if they'll be any nukes in there

I am so tempted to get an elite x/ pro d pack...just to see if I could snag some more TP Cyclones...but it'd be my luck that I'd end up with like 6 putters, 3 buzzz, and a stratus or something like that...

The Buzzz is a great disc, and you are almost gauranteed to get at least one in these packs, just because they run them so often. The Surge as well.

well i ordered the pro-d/elite x pack and didn't get a single disc that was the same. but i just checked the site again to see if they came back in stock like i have been doing regularly but they just upped the price of everything $10. *******s!

argghhh. I want the Elite Z / ESP package to come in stock so bad. I almost ordered 2 disc for 50 bucks basically, silly me. A BuzZz and Stalker, hope i get at least one of those in the pack when ever i can get around to it.

well i ordered the pro-d/elite x pack and didn't get a single disc that was the same. but i just checked the site again to see if they came back in stock like i have been doing regularly but they just upped the price of everything $10. *******s!
So now, after shipping, the prem. pack will come out to around just over $8/disc.... Y'know, Discraft will wholesale to anyone, and their min. order is only 25 discs. And you can pick whatever mold in whatever plastic and pick your weight range. And prices range around $7-$10 plus shipping (note: this is from 2009 price list). If 3 people go in you could make your own custom pack of 8 or so discs for the same price. Still a pretty sweet deal on a stack o' plastic. Just sayin'.....