• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

JHFC. Buying discs was almost as bad trying to get anything from Ticketbasterd. Pick your package and then it spins its wheels forever. Got my order in. Get ready to see the Marketplace flooded with Discraft.

I still don't get it.

With shipping and the price it would cost you to ship the duplicates/ones you don't like to other people to trade you still end up paying more than a lot of deals you can get on Ebay.

Then again, deals on Ebay are getting harder to find now that they have changed their "first 5 a month free policy".

I've never found a good deal on discs on ebay. That said, I do think that $7.50 for Z/ESP plastic (after shipping) is a great deal and that's why I continue to buy the misprints, but you have to buy multiple sets to help minimize the per-disc impact of shipping.

Even if I have to trade a new ESP for a new (or newish) Star, it's still under $10 for the disc that I want, which is still cheaper than buying it new online, in a store, or even from the Marketplace.

I still have a brand new star teebird and pro wraith (174 & 175g respectively) that I would love to trade up for something we want.

Hit me when you get your packs.

I also think this is a great deal. :) I've done it 2x now, and share my extras that I don't like or want with my parents, use them for practice discs, let my friends play with them on the course, etc...
And they're quality plastic! Yay!

I still have a brand new star teebird and pro wraith (174 & 175g respectively) that I would love to trade up for something we want.

Hit me when you get your packs.

Once I've had a chance to cherry pick (and once my buddies are done digging through the shipment), I'll have a FSFT thread up. I came to the conclusion this weekend that I need to get lighter discs so I'm essentially going to be duplicating my current bag only with 6-10g lighter plastic. I'll PM you before I do though.

Just got my "haul" this morning...

4666767208_bef7b5dcea.jpg

top 1:
Orange Cryztal Z Buzzz Lee Naquin Memorial - no wt listed
first row:
Light Red Avenger SS ESP - 167g
Yellow "Nate Doss" Surge ESP - 171
Greenyellow Ice Bowl 2010 FLX Avenger SS ESP - 174g
middle row:
Tan Ace Race '09 Focus - 170g
Clear NO IDEA please help - no wt listed
Pink Buzzz ESP - 174g
bottom row:
Orange Crush ESP - no wt listed, has sticker that says, "167 to 169g PDGA approved"
White Ace Race '09 Focus - 173g
Black PDGA Stalker ESP - no wt listed, has sticker that says, "167 to 169g PDGA approved"

Comments:
- I was hoping for an Ace Race '09, and got 2
- got 6 or 7 unique molds which is nice
- the Buzzz will be useful but not sure what I will do with the Cryztal Z one
- can't wait to go out and test my different drivers!

Last edited:
On your clear one, Posting some pics of the profile would help id the disc. Is it a driver, mid?

Discraft sends a lot of CryZtal Buzzzs in their misprints. Check the inside of the rim on the clear disc. If it says BUZZZ, then, based on the rim width, I think you've got your answer.

Nice haul. I get mine tomorrow.

Wally, when did you order yours? I am just wondering how long I actually have to wait.