• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Their current CryZtal list is:

Challenger (no)
Buzzz (no)
Avenger SS (maybe)
Stalker (maybe)

Doth it haveth a bead?

Well I am leaving now to go practice with my new discs. I don't think I am gonna throw the clear one. Please tell me what kind of pics you need to identify the disc.

There is nothing inside the rim... absolutely nothing. Maybe they sent me something top sercet! :D

I ordered last Wednesday and got the UPS number via email on Tuesday.

Last edited:
I'm thinking stalker if that's a small bead I see, small picture so I'm not sure.

Just recieved mine today as well. Kind of excited as I'm coming back from a 4-5 year hiatus, and there's a lot of new molds. Ran out to throw them in a field to see what will make it into the bag.

In my box:

168 g "PDGA" Black ESP Stalker

174 g ESP Predator:

172 g Z Comet:
173 and 169 ESP Surges :

2 173 g Z Surges: And one of them is an "Ultra Grip". Can I just rip that off, as it looks ridiculous and is rather distracting?

171 g Z Crush
2 173 ESP Crush

Wish I would have gotten more molds, but there's some stuff in there I can sell or trade to friends.

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!

This is the third time I've ordered misprints from Discraft and is, by far, the best set. Here's what I got:

2 - Z Buzzz
4 - CryZtal Buzzz
2 - ESP Buzzz
3 - FLX Avenger (NEW - Not Misprints!)
1 - ESP Avenger
1 - CryZtal Avenger SS
3 - ESP Surge
1 - FLX Surge SS
2 - Z XL
3 - ESP Predator (NEW - Not Misprints!)
1 - Z Flash
2 - ESP Meteor
4 - Z Comet
1 - Z Stalker

Only 3 or 4 have a tourney stamp, 1 or 2 have really FUBAR stamps, and the rest are minor blemishes. The best part is the 6 discs that are brand new, not misprints. I am VERY pleased with these. I'm going to start figuring out what I'm going to throw and share with my friends, but if anyone sees anything in this list that they must have, let me know...I'm sure a few of these will make it to the Marketplace at some point.

Well I am leaving now to go practice with my new discs. I don't think I am gonna throw the clear one. Please tell me what kind of pics you need to identify the disc.

There is nothing inside the rim... absolutely nothing. Maybe they sent me something top sercet! :D

I ordered last Wednesday and got the UPS number via email on Tuesday.

Isn't that the stamp Discraft uses on prototypes?

Got mine in

I just got my set:

4673511738_d532b5b226_b.jpg

Row one:
--- Orangeish Z Buzzz (no weight listed) -- St. Patrick's Classic stamp
--- Lemon ESP Buzzz (167g) -- green stamp
--- Crystal Z Buzzz (no weight listed)

Row two:
--- Yellow ESP FLX Avenger (171g)
--- Dark orange Z Flick (171g) -- 2010 Glass Blown Open stamp
--- Pistachio ESP Predator (174g)
--- Electric blue Z Flash (170g)

Row three:
--- Bubblegum ESP Surge (166g) --- purple Nate Doss 2005/2007 stamp
--- Crystal Z Avenger SS (no weight listed, says 170-174g) -- peeling Cobbdiscgolf.com stamp
--- Grapefruit ESP Surge (174g) -- purple Nate doss 2005/2007 stamp

I want to keep the Crystal Z's and the Flick, but open to moving the others.

Glad I ordered mine ths past thursday night instead of waiting a few mores - Still waiting to get it but i'll post what I get when they get here. Found this deal through a buddy and we decided to try it out so we split the cost. Hoping to get a few mre Buzzz's, mayb a FLX, was going to do one of the Innova misprint/x out deals on GottagoGottathrow.com but this is was more cost efficient, they want something like 50 bucks for 3 Star/Champion discs. So, we're attempting to wait patiently, hoping to get a nice haul. Thanks BillnChristy for the post, keeps all us blue collar DG'ers throwing the good stuff.

got mine yesterday! here is what i got:

white surge doss signature esp 169
lime green esp flx predator 173
yellow esp flx avenger 173 to 174
yellow cryztal Z XL 166
orange esp meteor 167
pink Z comet 173
orange Z comet 173
white 2010 national deaf disc golf championship stamp esp buzzz 170 to 172
yellow popeye's 2nd annual three park throwdown stamp cryztal Z buzzz 173 to 178
red 2010 bushwackers stamp cryztal Z buzzz 173 to 178

can't wait to go out and field test.

Split the cost with a friend of mine -

his take:
Z Crush
CryZtal Buzzz
ESP Focus (Ace Race)
Z Stalker
Z Surge SS

my take:
ESP Stalker (PDGA)
ESP Buzzz