• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

discraft misprint deal, discraft misprint deal, discraft misprint deal, etc. Awesome. FLX Buzzz though, my favorite disc outta the lot to be honest...:):):)

Just ordered a Pro-D/Elite-X package today... they were out of the Elite-Z/ESP stuff when I checked.

Yahoo!!!

post what you get out of that, was contemplating one if worthwhile discs come in it.

post what you get out of that, was contemplating one if worthwhile discs come in it.

Definitely will do. I am probably going to have to come back here to find out anyway :confused:. I don't have much experience with Discraft discs; I've only had a Buzzz, Wasp, XL, and maybe an XS.

Are the plastic types pretty much identical to Innova's? Like DX-Pro-Champ-Star is the same as Pro-X-Z-ESP? I guess I am only getting the Pro and X anyway, should be easy enough to tell...

Do a search here on "Plastic Types" and you should get a comprehensive answer. Here's the basic breakdown:

Pro-D = DX
Elite-X = Pro
Elite-Z = Champion
ESP = Star
FLX = ??? XG/Star Hybrid ???

All right, that's what I figured. I've never even heard of the FLX, or the XG for Innova... guess I am getting out of touch.

Got a ESP/Z misprint pack today. Ordered it last week right before it sold out. Split it with a buddy:

He got:
FLX Buzzz 170?g
FLX Avenger 172?g
FLX Surge SS 167g
Z Stalker 176g
Z XL 173 g

I got:
Z Surge SS 167g
Z Surge SS 174g
FLX Predator 174g
ESP Meteor 169g
Z Comet 171g

Not too bad, ended up with a good mix of discs. Only minor complaint was that I was hoping for Surge vs. Surge SS. Biggest surprise for me was the Meteor. Fun disc to throw and with a little hyzer flip it can go a long way. Further than the DX Roc and ESP Buzzz I own. (at least for me anyway!)

overall I am happy

here is what I got

2 crystal z buzz
1 z buzz
2 esp meteors
1 esp flx pred
1 esp nate doss surge
1 crystal z stalker
1 z xpress
1 esp flx avenger

got mine today

top row 3 cryztal z buzzes first two are 173-178 third is undetermined last on top row is flx buzz deaf disc golf championships stamp!
middle row : z comet 173, esp meteor 168, esp surge 174
bottom row: z xl 166, flx avenger 174, flx predator 174
i am interested in trading two of the cryztal buzzes, the flx avenger, and the surge so hit me up!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 77
Discraft misprints rule compared to innova x-outs. The misprint usually isn't even noticeable unless you are really looking.

Latest posts