• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

15 hours on and they're still available. Wow.

They must have screwed up a lot of discs in the past few months.

just placed an order even though i don't need anymore....

Yeah, I ordered 3 more too and I don't even really throw Discraft :|

But when brown shoes up with that box...Merry friggin' Christmas to B.

any esp wasps in this packages at all? i only recently heard they stopped regular production, but hopefully have a few left.

Post what you don't want in trades. I had a set and turned them into totally different discs. Only orignanls I throw are flick, meteor, stratus and a challenger now and again.

orders placed

Just when I gave up hope and bought a few discs the other day.:doh:

I ordered the 10pack of Z/esp misprints...

Then I ordered another 10pack later on.:)

Alright, I hope it's AWESOME cause I just way overspent on my yearly disc golf allowance. I won't be able to afford to play any P2P courses now.:doh:

Just when I gave up hope and bought a few discs the other day.:doh:

I ordered the 10pack of Z/esp misprints...

Then I ordered another 10pack later on.:)

Alright, I hope it's AWESOME cause I just way overspent on my yearly disc golf allowance. I won't be able to afford to play any P2P courses now.:doh:

That's why you sell any discs you don't want and gain some of that disc golf money back :thmbup:

That's why you sell any discs you don't want and gain some of that disc golf money back :thmbup:

Yeah, that's my plan - just placed an order, couldn't help myself :D. Now it will be two months before I get them, but at least I know I'll have a late birthday present waiting for me.

I really wish I liked discraft more

how much have you tried? It took me some time to really get into it, but now that I am, I'm finding that it's harder and harder to stick with some of Innova's "staple" discs that I thought I would never let go of.

I don't think you should throw only Discraft, I just think that you might be psyching yourself out of throwing them.

i got my pack a week ago and i got :
2 cryztal z buzz (one glows in the dark)
2 esp surge
1 sugre ss
1 esp avenger
1 flx avenger
1 flx predator
1 z xl
1 z flick
:hfive:

let me know what you think of the ones i got

Whoops. I accidentally ordered twice. Hopefully they'll refund one of the shipping costs.

I really wish I liked discraft more

I really only throw one MAYBE two Discraft discs. But I can usually sell/trade enough of the misprints that I can keep my bag stocked with everything else that I throw and I can hook up my friends and family in the process.

Thats what im saying, it is definitely a good deal just not for me. and props for hooking others up that always feels good

Also an aside to bcr123psu

WE ARE.........

...PENN STATE!

Thats what im saying, it is definitely a good deal just not for me. and props for hooking others up that always feels good

I'm all about spreading the sport and hooking people up when I can. I had a chance to play a round with my brother this weekend. He's in school at JMU in VA and he'd heard about DG and never played. So I got a chance to tell him all about using DGCR for finding courses near him and I hooked him up with a set of discs that I was able to put together from the Discraft misprints.

By hook him up...... buy 3, get 1 free mini?