• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Wow, you really had a very similar haul to me. Several of the same exact discs. I'm loving my collection still. The CryZtal Buzzz and Stalker have turned into my go to mid range and driver.

this thread is like crack............. must resist...........

yea i know .. i only threw one discraft disc 6-8 months ago and now i'm thinking about getting one of the misprint deals ... crazy

It's tough to request anything on the order page. You could always respond to erich at Discraft when you get your order confirmation, but they're pretty explicit that you're going to get a mixed box o' discs.

^ some really good stuff going out in those packages lately !!!

This might be the sickest selection of discs that I've seen yet. WOW.

Perhaps because Discraft has some misprints from lots of end of season tourneys and league stuff (you know, where organizers order sweet plastic) from northern climates, where disc golf really crawls to a standstill after fall?

I ordered late Friday night. got an e-mail this morning telling me it was shipped and will be here tomorrow. awesome.:)

Yes, please. I want, nay, need to live vicariously through you, KFrad.

exactly

KFed (do you mind if I call you that?), it's kinda rude to tell us their coming today and keeping them to yourself

im not a discraft thrower but I have a lot of friends that are. I went ahead and bought one...been wanting to try some more discraft after dumping the challengers and surges from the bag last year

Just curious if anyone has tried to request certain molds..and if so did you have any luck with it?

Somehow I see this turning out like when you requested things from the Navy...for example, anything but a submarine out of Norfolk VA was one of the requests...what did he get?

The USS Virginia out of Norfolk VA...:p

Your best bet is to write and say please don't send me any "discs you want".

Sorry guys. Had every intention of posting as soon as they came. Have three kids so I had to deal with that. Will update with what I got later when I get on a real computer. Phone is acting up.

So I cant find the pics of the six that got sold already, but they were -

-177 super color buzz ( the broke back mountain scene that ive seen a few times on here)

-174 flx predator (teal, not a misprint )

-174 esp Nuke ( peach)

-170 Z flick (yellow, triple stamped)

-170 Z Stalker (neon green)

-172-174 Cryztal Challenger (green, recession session stamp)

The four that remain are -

-170 Z Surge

-170 esp Zone

-166 Z Tracker

-174 flx Surge (not a misprint)

not too bad. was hoping for a max weight flx buzzz. Maybe a drone. gonna order another one.

Latest posts