• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I throw all kinds of manufacturers, including Discraft. I like my Stalkers in the 164-168 range. If the CryZtal is in that ballpark, I might be interested (assuming it's not clear or green).

Mmm, naw. It's red/no stamp and is 172g-176g.

carry on!!!

:popcorn:

Z Glide - Yellow
Z Avenger SS - Blue
Z Buzzz - Blue
CryZal Stalker - Orange
CryZal Buzzz - Clear
ESP Nuke - Yellow
ESP Buzzz - White
ESP FLX Surge - Neon Green
ESP FLX Surge SS - Neon Orange
ESP FLX Buzzz - Neon Green

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29714645@N03/5039937421/in/photostream/

I'd be super stoked with those discs. I throw everything in that pack, and that would've been a great one to get! Wish I was you :rolleyes:

And welcome to the site! A great first post in the misprint section

My pack is currently sitting in a box next to me. I actually got 2 packs. I went in 1/2ers with a buddy and I am not supposed to open it until he gets here after work. What are we, 12? This is like Christmas...I am staring at a wrapped box that I cannot open.

I got 20 discs and split them with a buddy (i picked, he picked, i picked, he picked, etc.). I can't post picks since he left with his loot and my wife is out of town with my camera. Here is what we got:

Him:
Z Flick, Tye Dye, 174
ESP Buzzz, Supercolor, ???
Cryztal Stalker, Clear, 172-176
Z Crush, Yellow, 173
Z Buzzz, Green, 165
Z Glide, Orange, 175
Z Reaper, Blue, 173
ESP Force, Orange, 173
FLX Surge, Orange, 174
ESP Zone, White, 174

Me:
ESP Zone, Blue, 172 (for trade)
ESP Force, Pink, 167 (pop top domey, for trade)
ESP Nuke, Sand Beige, 173
ESP Flash, Yellow, 173
FLX Buzzz, Yellow, 167-169
FLX Surge, Orange, 173
Cryztal Buzzz, Clear, 173-178 (double stamp)
Z XS, Clear, 170
Z Stalker, Pink, 176
Z Surge SS, Pink, 174

Pretty decent haul...:hfive:

I got 20 discs and split them with a buddy (i picked, he picked, i picked, he picked, etc.). I can't post picks since he left with his loot and my wife is out of town with my camera. Here is what we got:

Him:
Z Flick, Tye Dye, 174
ESP Buzzz, Supercolor, ???
Cryztal Stalker, Clear, 172-176
Z Crush, Yellow, 173
Z Buzzz, Green, 165
Z Glide, Orange, 175
Z Reaper, Blue, 173
ESP Force, Orange, 173
FLX Surge, Orange, 174
ESP Zone, White, 174

Me:
ESP Zone, Blue, 172 (for trade)
ESP Force, Pink, 167 (pop top domey, for trade)
ESP Nuke, Sand Beige, 173
ESP Flash, Yellow, 173
FLX Buzzz, Yellow, 167-169
FLX Surge, Orange, 173
Cryztal Buzzz, Clear, 173-178 (double stamp)
Z XS, Clear, 170
Z Stalker, Pink, 176
Z Surge SS, Pink, 174

Pretty decent haul...:hfive:

That flx buzzz up for trade? :D

got my second one in over the weekend while I was gone so i didnt open it until yesterday:

171 Full Color Buzzz
165 Z Tracker
173 ESP Nuke
175 Z Stalker (pearly)
165 Z SurgeSS
174 Z Flick
174 FLX Surge
174 Z Surge
172 ESP Zone
169 FLX Predator

all i really wanted were some heavier trackers and a regular Z buzzz or FLX buzzz

are you posting pics? seems like a ton of those supercolor buzzz's lately

got my second one in over the weekend while I was gone so i didnt open it until yesterday:

171 Full Color Buzzz
165 Z Tracker
173 ESP Nuke
175 Z Stalker (pearly)
165 Z SurgeSS
174 Z Flick
174 FLX Surge
174 Z Surge
172 ESP Zone
169 FLX Predator

all i really wanted were some heavier trackers and a regular Z buzzz or FLX buzzz

I think Discraft packed us almost the exact same set....

And I'm pretty sure everyone's been getting the Lizard Something Something Tournament in British Columbia, Canada.

yea I just sold one, now i have another to sell, i might just donate it to our local tourny for the women's CTP (i would feel bad making a guy take it against his will)

And I'm pretty sure everyone's been getting the Lizard Something Something Tournament in British Columbia, Canada.

ha. I just picked up one of those buzzz's in local trade a couple weeks ago. That tournament isn't too far from here and it's supposed to be a great time. I'll hit it up next year hopefully.

I dunno, I kinda like the stamp. I don't know why everyone's making references to Brokeback Mountain; it's simply a disc with a cool nature stamp on it. :confused: The flying disc is kinda cheesey, but otherwise it looks like a cool landscape. I'm a fan of National Parks, and it looks like Glacier NP to me. That's the only full color Buzzz I've had, so I can dig it. :thmbup:

I think I was the first one to get one in a misprint pack haha. My little brother just got a pack and didn't have one in it though. I'm gonna give it to my buddy who gave me a wraith way back in the day that has a skip ace to it's name, so I owe him one. Plus he swears by Innova so I think a buzzz to introduce him to discraft is a good idea.

Can't wait to rag on him for throwing a brokeback mountain buzzz

Latest posts