• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. But my misprint pack came in today too.

I was hoping for a Z Stalker, nada. I was hoping for a Z or FLX buzzz. Nada. I got a Cryztal Buzzz, which I had hoped for too, and I got a supercolor buzzz.

Here's the haul:
Orange ESP FLX Surge 169
Orange ESP Nuke 172
Yellow Elite Z Tracker 166
Orange Elite Z Force 173
Green ESP FLX Predator 174
Pink Elite Z Surge 174
Yellow Avenger SS 174
White ESP Zone 174
Yellow Cryztal Z Buzzz 175
Supercolor ESP Buzzz 174
dmd1.JPG

dmd2.JPG

392430868.jpg

ESP Buzzz Full Color 174g
Cryztal Buzzz 175g
ESP Nuke 174g
Z Stalker 174g
ESP Zone 172g

392430865.jpg

Z Flick 174g
Z Tracker 165g
FLX Pred 173g (Has a noticeable indent on the rim. It's interesting)
FLX Surge 174g
Z Surge 174g

Very happy with this pack. Got everything I was looking for, save a first run blue reaper. But the Reaper was really for kicks. I think the tracker can fill that slot for overstable fairway driver. There's definitely something to be said for the logic that people have been putting out here:

1) Waiting until later in the season seems to increase chances for a variety of molds.
2) Whatever people are getting and posting on here are a good indication of what you'll get (Mountain Artwork Buzzz, 4 Chains Nuke, ESP Zone). So if you like what you see, buy!
3) This deal is incredible for trying out new stuff. I've managed 8 different molds this time, and in total with my previous 2 purchases that puts me North of a dozen unique molds.

If you haven't tried this out, definitely consider it by the end of October, I'd say. And for those who are interested, I'll be trying out the discs this weekend. I'll know what's up for trade by Sunday I think.

1) Waiting until later in the season seems to increase chances for a variety of molds.

If you haven't tried this out, definitely consider it by the end of October, I'd say.

If last year was any indicator, you need to buy these while they're available. I ordered two sets in mid-November last year and didn't see any misprints available again for several months, a short availability, followed by another long dry spell.

Oh, and if anybody has a Yellow or Red CryZtal Buzzz they'd like to trade, let me know.

gah...I think I need to wait for the dry-spell. I need to suspend plastic buying for awhile...the Mrs. might get suspicious!
"Honey...wasn't that stack of round things smaller last week?"

If last year was any indicator, you need to buy these while they're available. I ordered two sets in mid-November last year and didn't see any misprints available again for several months, a short availability, followed by another long dry spell.

Oh, and if anybody has a Yellow or Red CryZtal Buzzz they'd like to trade, let me know.
I got a sweet red one with a dirty dozen tour stamp. point me in the direction of a pink flx buzzz 175+ and Ill give it to you:)

Ive looked everywhere. been to every online store. sent e-mails to the ones that dont list colors. seen someone get one with a misprint. gotta step my game up and see if I can get it from him.

I think I had one a few months ago, but it might have ended up with psudgc17 or sold to another one of our DGCR colleagues.

try to keep me in mind if you happen to run across a heavy pink one. Ill pay alot for it.

I think I had one a few months ago, but it might have ended up with psudgc17 or sold to another one of our DGCR colleagues.

Yep, that was me! It's a great disc. KFrad, I could part with it, but I'd probably have to come away kicking and screaming to a good deal. bcr hooked me up with a backup yellow FLX 175, but I already inked and used the pink one for about 20 rounds.

just got a notice the mine (2 packs - splitting with a buddy) will be here on the 13th. pics to come. happy birthday to me!!!

Ordered Monday, got the shipping notice today. Delivery is supposed to be Friday n

Nuke - ESP 4 Chains - 172 white
Predator - ESP - 174 teal blue
Tracker - Elite Z - 164 yellow
??? - Elite Z - DDGC 2010 169 Orange (pretty wide rim)
Zone - ESP - 171 blue
Stalker - Elite Z Oak Valley DGC - 173 Red
Surge SS - Elite Z Great Lakes Open - 168 yellow
Surge - Elite Z - 174 - yellow
Surge FLX - ESP - 174 orange
Buzzz - Super Color The Lizard Range - 175

Latest posts