• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Let us know how you like the Zone. I got one in my pack almost identical to that one and I'm diggin it.

I bought a Zone with a gift certificate I got. It is absolutely amazing. It became my favorite disc quicker than a Roc v Buzzz thread makes it to 10 posts.

I bought a Zone with a gift certificate I got. It is absolutely amazing. It became my favorite disc quicker than a Roc v Buzzz thread makes it to 10 posts.

I will throw it tomorrow for the first time... rain/work sucks for me this week. Do you use the zone as a putter or a mid??

I will throw it tomorrow for the first time... rain/work sucks for me this week. Do you use the zone as a putter or a mid??

Both!

It literally has changed my game for the better. I have never been more confident with a putter in my hand and I have never been so sure that my upshots are going to result in putts that I can make. The only down side so far has been that it rolls on occasion but even a soft disc does that.

My wife has .....crap I can't say this without a pervert comment.... a hot pink zone.

My wife has .....crap I can't say this without a pervert comment.... a hot pink zone.

Giggity! Alllllllriiiiight!

Anyway, that's awesome that they sent you another pack for starting this thread. I suppose it's the least they could do for someone who made them a butt ton of cash. I know I never would have found this deal without this thread, and I have passed this deal on to a bunch of other people.

Last edited:
does anyone throw the eclypse? What do you think of it? On discraft website they market it as a roller disc... it seems interesting, I wanted some opinions before I tried mine out tonight. Is it great or is it garbage?

Looks to me like you got 6 esp, 2 elitez, 2 cryztal. Not sure which one you think is eliteX but based on setup in pic you seem to think the blue ace race one is not esp. That's an esp meteor.
Good to know about the Ace Race disc, thanks!

I think you are right, but at a cost of $100 it sounds like you bought one group of 10 in premium plastic ($60) and one group in regular plastic ($40).
That's exactly what I did.

Miller, list what it says on the invoice so we know what discs you got other then just a picture....then you can get a good assumption...
It says on the invoice that I got 5 ESP, 5 EliteZ, 5 EliteX, and 5 ProD. It just doesn't look that way to me.

I get mine today...hopefully at lunch I will have them! im excited!!! Dumb they sent it to OH first consiering I live directly south of where they are located...basterds!! lol

I'm just going to throw this out there, but if you want to trade off that Surge, I'll happily trade you for it.
1st toss with the Surge went hard left and carried into the street. I immediately bagan thinking about what I'd like to trade for it...

Second toss also went into the street, but this time a hyundai full of teenage boys hooting and whooping it up ran over it (intentionally). My hopes were that it wasn't so damaged I couldn't unload it...

Third toss had (after whiping it down and checking for damage) was one of those majestic beauties that would make an awesome looking slo-mo video. The thing just flew forever.

Due to football practices, I haven't had much opportunity to throw these mis-prints, but over the weekend I got to launch a few and this Surge is consistently my longest driver - I think I'll keep it. Sorry. May I interest you in a grass stained (I swear it landed right side up, yet was totally stained on top after the very first toss) pulse?

I ordered this deal and also got the Cyclones' deal and a Challenger special. Thanks for the heads up on this offer.

Latest posts