• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I started reading this thread and while incredibly bored (and avoiding homeowork) I made a spreadsheet of most of the lists posted. With 500 discs tallied, here are the top ten pulled along with the percent odds of getting each disc:

7.4% 1. ESP Surge
6.0% 2. Z Flick
4.2% 3. Z Buzzz
4.2% 3. Z Crush
4.0% 5. Cryztal Buzzz
3.8% 6. Z Stalker
3.6% 7. Z Force
3.2% 8. ESP Cyclone
3.2% 8. ESP Force
3.2% 8. ESP Stratus

There have been 50 total molds pulled, including variation in plastic. Let me know if yall want to know the odds on any other discs, I knw the assortment changes and is random, but i guess I'm a dork and like counting stuff like this.

Last edited:
I started reading this thread and while incredibly bored (and avoiding homeowork) I made a spreadsheet of most of the lists posted. With 500 discs tallied, here are the top ten pulled along with the percent odds of getting each disc:

7.4% 1. ESP Surge
6.0% 2. Z Flick
4.2% 3. Z Buzzz
4.2% 3. Z Crush
4.0% 5. Cryztal Buzzz
3.8% 6. Z Stalker
3.6% 7. Z Force
3.2% 8. ESP Cyclone
3.2% 8. ESP Force
3.2% 8. ESP Stratus

There have been 50 total molds pulled, including variation in plastic. Let me know if yall want to know the odds on any other discs, I knw the assortment changes and is random, but i guess I'm a dork and like counting stuff like this.

This is awesome and I too would like to see the numbers...maybe can give them to my students to make some neat graphs. :D

top row l to r
170 esp flx avenger
166 esp flx challenger
173 esp zone
2006 ace race meteor
?? z aveneger ss (I do i find out weight) scale? mine only goes to 150:)
170 z stalker tourney stamp pretty cool.
170 pdga esp stratus two would be strati:D
174 esp surge
167 esp surge
168 z glo avenger...didnt know it glowed till it was beeming light in my room...awesome

Looking to trade 174 esp white surge and mystery weight avenger...everything else was said in previous post on discs.

Attachments

• Discs 010.jpg
    Discs 010.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 75
Hahaha, great. you did get the Surges/Stalker and the Stratus.

Last edited:
They seem to move in waves, with everyone getting similar discs depending on when you get in on the deal. Lately lots of FLX, lots of avengers (+SS), zone's, black "stratii", etc. Surge's are always common. Ace Race's have been prevalent for a while, but were not in the beginning. Also for a while it was CryZtal. I sure would like one of those FLX Challengers though.

they def come in waves...i waited after my first one a while until I started to see packages with perdominately discs I would like to throw....surges, avengers and love the putt approaches I scored.

Yeah, I just split a set with my roomate and I feel I might have just missed a wave I really wanted, I saw an ideal pull the other day with a couple stalkers, cyclones, and a zone. I'm really hoping for something like that. Maybe a surge or two, but that seems to be a given.

My Discraft order came in today and it did not provide much of what I was looking for my bag. I had ordered the Challenger charity package and the Cyclone deal too. I ended up adding three new putters and I already had four. I listed them as loose discs in my disc list. I am willing to consider offers before I list several of them on ebay or give some to my son.

Full color Challenger Charity (173-174)
Challenger FLX ESP (171)
Force Z (Light Red) (169)
Force Z (Red) (169)
Stalker Z (Orange) (175)
Flash ESP (Orange) (172)
Surge Z (White) (169)
Surge Z (Green) (168)
Surge ESP (Light Peach) (168)
Meteor ESP (Light Pink) (172)
Zone ESP (Orange) (170)
Also, Cyclone Elite X Blank Top Blue Swirl (164-166)
(They shorted me two discs–I was supposed to get 3 and I only got 1)

My Discraft order came in today and it did not provide much of what I was looking for my bag. I had ordered the Challenger charity package and the Cyclone deal too. I ended up adding three new putters and I already had four. I listed them as loose discs in my disc list. I am willing to consider offers before I list several of them on ebay or give some to my son.

Full color Challenger Charity (173-174)
Challenger FLX ESP (171)
Force Z (Light Red) (169)
Force Z (Red) (169)
Stalker Z (Orange) (175)
Flash ESP (Orange) (172)
Surge Z (White) (169)
Surge Z (Green) (168)
Surge ESP (Light Peach) (168)
Meteor ESP (Light Pink) (172)
Zone ESP (Orange) (170)
Also, Cyclone Elite X Blank Top Blue Swirl (164-166)
(They shorted me two discs–I was supposed to get 3 and I only got 1)

2 forces?!!?!??! you got the best 1 ive seen so far

My Discraft order came in today and it did not provide much of what I was looking for my bag. I had ordered the Challenger charity package and the Cyclone deal too.

What are these other deals that you speak of?

For the records:

Ordered the package yesterday and picked it up today.

Pink 173 Z Predator
Yellow 174 Z Avenger SS
Blue 175 Crystal Z Stalker Mighty Shunga Open Stamp
Orange 166 Z Flick
Yellow 173 Z Force
White 168 ESP Pulse
Blue 171 ESP FLX Challenger
Yellow 174 ESP Ace Race 2008
White 174 ESP Zone
Orange 161 ESP Impact

My haul

For the records:

Ordered the package yesterday and picked it up today.

Pink 173 Z Predator
Yellow 174 Z Avenger SS
Blue 175 Crystal Z Stalker Mighty Shunga Open Stamp
Orange 166 Z Flick
Yellow 173 Z Force
White 168 ESP Pulse
Blue 171 ESP FLX Challenger
Yellow 174 ESP Ace Race 2008
White 174 ESP Zone
Orange 161 ESP Impact

On second thought it might not be crystal. has anyone else gotten this stamp? almost all of the discs are cosmetically clean also. the pulse has half a stamp but the others are minor defects or no visible ones. I was hoping to get some buzzes actually but I like the variety, Ive never thrown several of these discs. Also I would trade any of these for buzz, pulse, boss, destroyer, xcalibur and the like

Yep, I just got my haul at lunch. Didn't get time to throw any yet or take pics, but here's what I got (may have to edit the colors, that's just off memory):

Red Z Surge SS 167
Green Z Surge 168
White ESP Pulse 174
Orange ESP Zone 170
Yellow Z Predator 172
Blue Z Stalker 171
Red Z Force 168
Blue ESP Tracker 167
White/Green Ace Race 2008 171
Orange ESP Impact 160

I was really hoping to have been in the wave with Avengers, Stratuses, and Challengers...and maybe a Buzz, but I'm really intrigued by some of these. At least they're almost all in my weight range.

On second thought it might not be crystal. has anyone else gotten this stamp? almost all of the discs are cosmetically clean also. the pulse has half a stamp but the others are minor defects or no visible ones. I was hoping to get some buzzes actually but I like the variety, Ive never thrown several of these discs. Also I would trade any of these for buzz, pulse, boss, destroyer, xcalibur and the like

pm sent

Yep, I just got my haul at lunch. Didn't get time to throw any yet or take pics, but here's what I got (may have to edit the colors, that's just off memory):

Red Z Surge SS 167
Green Z Surge 168
White ESP Pulse 174
Orange ESP Zone 170
Yellow Z Predator 172
Blue Z Stalker 171
Red Z Force 168
Blue ESP Tracker 167
White/Green Ace Race 2008 171
Orange ESP Impact 160

I was really hoping to have been in the wave with Avengers, Stratuses, and Challengers...and maybe a Buzz, but I'm really intrigued by some of these. At least they're almost all in my weight range.

Huh, only messed up on the Tracker - orange, not blue.

Some of these are hard-pressed to be misprints, especially the Impact (not even bottom stamped) and the Pulse, but none are worse than incomplete stamps...nothing you wouldn't see from a few weeks of use anyway.

After looking them over again, I'm actually really happy with this selection. Very driver-heavy, but aside from the Force, they're all new to me. Plus, I've already got a Challenger that works fine for me and most of the throws I pull out my Pro-D Stratus for are blind anhyzer woods shots anyway, so the black ones they're sending out wouldn't be the best color choice there. If anything, I wouldn't mind trading the Z Force for an Avenger SS.

Attachments

• IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 61
I just ordered 2 packs of the primo plastic. I am going to split it with another guy. I threw all my midranges in the drink in the last 3 weeks. I hope I get a few mids. I will let everyone know what our haul is. Peace.