• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I was checking that site almost everyday for a while. Finally, I gave up. Just last week I dropped maybe $150 on discs (birthday gift). Stupid Discraft, now I'm going to have to wait to get this... again. :mad:

Not that I need the discs, but it's always fun to get more. I know the price of the package went up, but is shipping still about the same?

Glad I didn't pull the trigger on a couple of auctions I was watching. In for one box. :D

And yeah, I just got lectured last night on having too many discs. Hopefully I get at least one good mid-weight understable wife-friendly driver to sell the (currently unreported) purchase.

Luckily, I handle ALL the finances in the family so she usually doesn't see these little bumps pop up when I'm paying the bills. In return, I look the other way when I see some of the excessive purchases she tries to make under the radar. It balances out. I'll just have to do a lot of looking the other way for a little while.

O-M-G. They must have been sitting on some pre-packed boxes. I already got a shipping notice with an eta of the 18th!

Sadly, you'd probably get offers if this is only a "1-day then out for another 2 months" thing. I know I was getting pretty desperate for a while.

i was thinkin about ordering one but i hesitated because i am more interested in trying out some Lat64 and Gateway discs.

UPS dropped this off at work today:

Yellow Z XL - 169g
White ESP Crush with reflective Pro_D Eclipse label - 174g
Magenta ESP Impact - 174g
Yellowish ESP Focus AceRace 2k9 - 173g
Black PDGA Stratus - 167g
Baby Blue ESP Surge - 171g
Blue Z First Run Z Reaper - 174g
CryZtal Z Buzzz - 175g
Clear Z Stalker w/very flaked off custom stamp - 176g
Yellow SurgeSS - 172g

[URL=http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x292/truk999/?action=view&current=2010-03-18124018.jpg] [/URL]

Totally impressed by this haul. Lots of good dye opportunities and a few new molds to try out. I was sort of expecting to see a Nuke or two, but since I'd never be able to throw 'em right, I can't say I'm dissapointed.

Yellow Z XL - 169g
CryZtal Z Buzzz - 175g
Yellow SurgeSS - 172g

[URL=http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x292/truk999/?action=view&current=2010-03-18124018.jpg] [/URL]

Totally impressed by this haul. Lots of good dye opportunities and a few new molds to try out. I was sort of expecting to see a Nuke or two, but since I'd never be able to throw 'em right, I can't say I'm dissapointed.

wow, this would have been near perfect for me

Yellow Z XL - 169g
CryZtal Z Buzzz - 175g
Yellow SurgeSS - 172g

What's on the CryZtal Z Buzzz?

The top is a white Discraft logo and the bottom says "CryZtal Z Buzzz" and 172 - 176 weight. I am kinda bummed that the "misprint" qualifier is a deep scuff in the middle of the disc, but nothing that wouldn't show up after some standard use, I guess.

The clear one next to it is a Stalker...that was a purple and black tourney logo of some sort....most of it was off though, so I have no idea what it originally said.

I got a lot of the same discs. I'll post pix at some point tonight or early tomorrow. I'm very pleased with the haul:

4 Cryztal Buzzzs
1 Buzzz SS (Modified Wasp)
3 FLX Buzzzs
1 ESP Buzzz
1 Xtra
7 XLs
4 '09 Ace Race Foci (the 3 yellow don't seem to be misprints...no stamp. Only the 1 green Focus has the misprint stamp)
4 Reapers (First Run)
4 Surge SS
1 Surge
1 Stalker
1 PDGA Stratus
3 Impact
1 Cyclone
4 White ESP Crush with reflective Pro_D Eclipse label

There are quite a few discs here that would be great for dyes and others that are just plain awesome discs. Depending on what I sell/trade with my friends, I'll probably be entertaining offers for a couple of these discs in Marketplace at some point in the next few weeks.

I got a similar set, will post pics and info when I get home to my laptop. I may be taking one of those Reapers if anyone wants to sell/ trade.

Here's what I got in my package.
Nice mix I think. Some short discs, some long, some stable, some understable/ less stable. Good range of weights too.
The stamps don't look bad at all, just a smear here or there, or maybe not, hard to tell if anything's wrong on a couple of them. Really nothing to say, great lot.

The only one I'm definitely keeping(and looking for more of) is the Z Reaper. All other discs are for the taking if anybody's interest is peeked.

4452800096_9b569d6eaf_o.jpg

Just an FYI they were back in stock this morning. My buddy just ordered a box and had to let me know.

My first discraft misprint order. Totally fun. Was able to go try these out today. Immediately fell in love with my Surge SS.

1. Buzzz, ESP, 177, sorta peach color
2. Crush, ESP, 174, white with eclipse stamp
3. XL, ESP, 173, neon green
4. Buzzz, Cryztal, 173, clear
5. Impact, ESP, 162, Orange
6. XL, eliteZ, 168, neon yellow
7. Focus, ESP, 174, pale yellow (ace race 09)
8. SurgeSS, eliteZ, 170, blue
9. Reaper, eliteZ, 173, blue
10. XL, FLX, 170, orange (warped, eww)

I ordered the Pro-D pack and split it with a friend of mine who just started playing. Here is what we got.

2 Pro-D XL (170-172, 173-174)
1 elite X XL (172) Michigan Disc Golf Organization Tournament 2001
1 Pro-D Avenger SS (173-174)
1 Pro-D Buzz (173-174)
1 Pro-D Stratus (171) Discraft Great Lakes Open Elite Tour '99 Finals
1 Elite X Soft Challenger (170-172)
2 Pro-D Magnet (167-169)
1 Midrange Elite X plastic, but no idea what it is

Probably willing to trade one of the XL's and magnets if anyone is interested.

IMG_0488.JPG