• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I haven't tried one, but I just looked at their flight pattern and they look pretty similar, with the Cyclone having slightly less high-speed stability but slightly more low-speed stability (e.g. a bit flippier, but likely to come back).

Looks like I need to check out a new disc. Oh bother.

I got an ESP Cyclone from a previous misprint pack that I never throw if you want to try it out.

Discraft Cyclone ESP 174g

I just got a white w/blue double stamp 177g FLX Drone is anybody is interested.

I'm waiting to hear back on 2 ESP Cyclones and a FLX Challenger too...

...where are you man???

I got an ESP Cyclone from a previous misprint pack that I never throw if you want to try it out.

Discraft Cyclone ESP 174g

Thanks for the offer. I'm a big dude, but I think the 174g might be too hefty for me. I usually try to keep my drivers in the mid-160s. I appreciate the thought though!

Is the stratus super understable(more than a roadrunner?)? I'm curious because I have a friend who throws one and is mainly forehand, but is able to backhand hyzerflip it pretty well even though his form really isn't all that great. Maybe he's improved more than I thought, but he still doesn't throw backhand much.

So...yeah..at least I got 1 thing I sort of wanted...

Surge SS Z plastic Tie-die 160-166
Flick Z plastic 151-159 (Supposedly everyone likes these for forehands)
2005 Pimpin The Holes Open (??? mold) ESP 170-172
2010 Wright brothers open Nuke, Z plastic, 167-169
Flash, Z plastic, 169
2010 Hucktoberfest Nuke, Z plastic, 170-172
2010 Ace Race (Hornet) Midrange, 177+
Flash, ESP plastic, 168
Zoo Crew ESP Nuke, 171
Avenger, ESP Plastic, 170

Anyone know what that "Pimpin' the Holes" disc is?

What a silly stamp, imo...no offense.

Attachments

• IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 91
Is the stratus super understable(more than a roadrunner?)? I'm curious because I have a friend who throws one and is mainly forehand, but is able to backhand hyzerflip it pretty well even though his form really isn't all that great. Maybe he's improved more than I thought, but he still doesn't throw backhand much.

It's pretty understable. Not as long as a Roadrunner, more like a tweener mid/driver.

Yeah, I figured that(it was midrange-ish) as he throws it on a hole that I usually throw either a leopard or in past I've used a *SM Roc.

So...yeah..at least I got 1 thing I sort of wanted...

Surge SS Z plastic Tie-die 160-166
Flick Z plastic 151-159 (Supposedly everyone likes these for forehands)
2005 Pimpin The Holes Open (??? mold) ESP 170-172
2010 Wright brothers open Nuke, Z plastic, 167-169
Flash, Z plastic, 169
2010 Hucktoberfest Nuke, Z plastic, 170-172
2010 Ace Race (Hornet) Midrange, 177+
Flash, ESP plastic, 168
Zoo Crew ESP Nuke, 171
Avenger, ESP Plastic, 170

Anyone know what that "Pimpin' the Holes" disc is?

What a silly stamp, imo...no offense.

Flick is actually great for a Thumber disc. You should try it before getting rid of it.

I wish that they made regular production ESP Stalkers :( I'm pretty sure the first time I throw a black disc (on a drive) it's going to disappear and never bee seen again.

In regards to a black ESP Stalker (from a misprint) almost. I threw it, forgot it (walked right past it) went back...took 15 min to find. Then I traded it.

Whats the rim width/profile of the pimpin' disc?

Last edited:

Latest posts