• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I ordered one months ago and was debating on getting another one, but it still looks like its all the same stuff. nukes, flashes, flicks, surges, avengers. and sometimes a cryztal or some kind of buzzz.

So mine just came in today:

Avenger SS ESP 167-169
Buzzz Z 177+
Flash Z 166 and ESP 171
Force Z 174
Glo Stalker 160-166
Impact ESP 172
Nuke ESP 174
Surge FLX ESP 166
Tracker Z 164

A little under the weights I was hoping for, but wasnt expecting everything I wanted. Not sure what ill be keeping yet.

Yes, he might want to trade :p

If PSU had a DG team when I was there, I probably would have played...but I didn't really know too much about disc golf until about two years ago...which is about a decade too late. psudgc17 runs the Penn State Disc Golf Club. I think we finished in the lower 25th percentile.

Yes, he might want to trade :p

If PSU had a DG team when I was there, I probably would have played...but I didn't really know too much about disc golf until about two years ago...which is about a decade too late. psudgc17 runs the Penn State Disc Golf Club. I think we finished in the lower 25th percentile.

Oh, that's right and I think I've traded with both of you last year.:thmbup:

:p

Here's the second one:
ESP:Flash,Nuke,FLX Surge SS,Avenger, Ace Race 2010(no marking,not too sure)
Elite Z:Nuke, Nuke, Avenger SS,Flick, Cryztal Challenger

Can't wait to get throwing these, pretty excited might buy another one who knows.

You guys are killing me getting those Z Nukes with the Hucktoberfest stamp. I got two Z Preds with that stamp but no nukes. :(

Aight. Tired of living vicariously through these sweet bundles you guys are picking up. I just placed my order, so now I'm ready for a very slow week.

Just got mine today. Never bought Discraft before and thought this would be a good way to try.

ESP Nuke 174g
Crystal Z Stalker 172-176g
ESP Surge FLX 165g
Elite Z Tracker 164g
Z Buzzz 173-174g
ESP Flash 174g
Z Glo Stalker 160-166g
ESP Impact 167g
Z Buzzz 172g
Elite Z Flash 166g

What's the verdict?

Great variety of molds! Buttttt a bit unfortunate on the weights. Same happens to all of us. Nuke will trade away easily, and the Buzzzes are worth keeping. CryZtal stuff is good, and that Glow Stalker is always nice. Flash, Impact, and Tracker I could live without, but they're definitely nice to try!

Just got mine today.

ESP
Impact 162
Flash 171
Avenger SS
Nuke 170
Pulse 166

Z
Glo Stalker
Flash 169
Predator 173
XS 173
Tracker 164

would the D/X pack be worth the $50 bucks, in your (addressed to anyone) opinion

Latest posts