• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs left in car

i had a buddy that left his blowfly in the sun in his car and it melted like a stick of butter. his other discs got warped too.

I've had the same BlowFly in my car for over 3 years and no damage. It is a little floppier in the summer and a little firmer in the winter.

I have taken a warped dx Valk and placed in on my dash in the summer to have it relax back into shape.

I had a yellow first run Talon ( i think it was a talon) that I had dyed. It fell out of my bag and in one of my friends cars. They put it behind the back seats near the back windshield. When I found it, it was no longer bright yellow, but a nasty yellow brown and the dye did not seem as bright either. The disc was warped and I was devastated as it was my favorite dye job. Now I check my bag after every toss, getting in and out of cars, etc.

I live near St. Louis MO. and have a bag of old (some very old) discs that are left in my work truck all year long. The plastics range from champ to DX and others. I've never had any damage.

I have an SUV and I leave mine in the trunk all the time, so the sun gets to them. Some in the bag and some extras laying around, but the sun has never warped or damaged them.

Latest posts