• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Dismania PD2

This is why I might try it out because I search out the freak Xcals. I have a decent supply of backups, of course now that this disc is coming out. But as with any Innova disc you have to wait to see if it actually does what it is supposed to do.

after talking to mark molnar whos thrown it, he said its truly overstable.

Its all good cause I know for a fact someone on here doesnt have the arm for the pd2 and defending it like a champ :).

My point is that no one has thrown either so why hype either one up good or bad.

The PD2 is a good concept that has been asked for years, a disc that is "needed" by some. It was aimed at the big arms from the start, advertised as being so. The Wahoo on the other hand... I don't think there is anything good about designing speed 12/13 discs to people who almost admittedly (by the manufacturer) have no place throwing anything above speed 8...

I played with the S-Line Chaos today. I'm no pro so I spent my time testing this disc out in an open field to feel the flight out. My review of this disc- (Right-Handed Backhand Throwing) If you tend to throw strong heiser you may lose this disc. I personally found I was able to max distance while keeping my accuracy by throwing a sharp anheiser... This disc will kick back left quick. If you don't have a strong arm this is not the disc for you. I had fun throwing this disc but only will use it for specific situations.

Just what i was thinking.

331mvqw.jpg

I'm really glad I'm the only one in the office right now. ^^^ Awesome.

I don't have the arm for this but bought one just for the fact that c-line is no longer in production. I do have a couple friends (big arms) that can throw these very nicely. I'm jealous of them.

Ugh, got one in s line. It's about as useful as a nuke os for me lol.

It's just chillin at home. I can't throw that yet :(

So PD has Anhyzer top and Firebird bottom. PD2 has Anhyzer top, XCal bottom. Is there a list of all the Discmania mold recipes somewhere? And is the Anhyzer top similar to a TeeBird top? Seem pretty alike to me... :popcorn:

So PD has Anhyzer top and Firebird bottom. PD2 has Anhyzer top, XCal bottom. Is there a list of all the Discmania mold recipes somewhere? And is the Anhyzer top similar to a TeeBird top? Seem pretty alike to me... :popcorn:
Anhyzer tops are exclusive to DM and not taken from another mold. Below is my list of the Tops and Wings of the Discmania molds. I've pieced it together from input for a lot of posts so it may not be 100% accurate but its really close.

• P1 = Beadless Aviar P&A
  • P2 = Beadless bottom, Aviar-X nose, possibly a spacer to go along with it.
  • MD1 = Roc or Cobra top? Not much info on this disc.
  • MD2 = Aurora MS wing with a different top, some tweaks giving it a blunter nose and micro bead.
  • GM = Original Gremlin mold
  • CD = Valkaryie wing with Anhyzer top.
  • TD = Roadrunner wing, some tweaks (wider rim at least) with Anhyzer top
  • PD = Firebird wing with Anhyzer top.
  • DD = Wraith wing with Anhyzer top.
  • DD2 = Katana wing with Anhyzer top.
  • PD2 = XCaliber wing, some tweaks (a wider rim at least) with Anhyzer top.

fd doesnt have the anhyzer top..its something different. my buddy says its an archangel top and some kind of leo bottom(tweaked to some sort) .almost like a shaved leo wing

fd doesnt have the anhyzer top..its something different. my buddy says its an archangel top and some kind of leo bottom(tweaked to some sort) .almost like a shaved leo wing

yeah I can see that comparison. still trying to season my C-Line in a bit.