• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Dismania PD2

I have a stack of Glow PD2's with the bar stamp and i'm finding none of them flippy. They all have a solid, low dome though, none are flat. Then again, i have a few DD3's, pretty stiff plastic and some dome, they are pretty much the same.

Next up i'm trying the newish lower weight S-PD2's. Looking for something between the Ricky Destroyers and Glow PD2/DD3.

People blasted (relatively) me here for saying it but I think I remember seeing Jussi say something to the effect that the glow PD2s are retooled PD2s, something more akin to a test run of Cloudbreakers. They're not THAT flippy but they are much closer to CBs than to PD2s...

I really wish I could remember where it was. Too much time has passed. However, you know as well as anyone that they aren't the same as "normal" pd2s. The shape is pretty different, as well.

So it may be, but the world of injection molding with different plastic mixes and cooling times etc is filled with such wonder that I'm not going to account that to mold tooling just offhand. FWIW.

What run is it?

I have a C- PD2 that has lots of bubbles in the rim. It is very flat and stiff. Since these are probably going OOP i was going to sell it off, but I want to identify it properly. Just curious what run this likely is.

Attachments

• 20210529_182341.jpg
    20210529_182341.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210529_182317.jpg
    20210529_182317.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20210529_182243.jpg
    20210529_182243.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 29
>=3rd. 1st is cloudy no bubbles, 2nd is bubbles with poptop. Dont think 3rd and above are anything super valuable. However Ive sold several DM discs this year for much more than I'd thought so the market is in your favor though, all things considered.

I saw the random PDGA approval on the name a week or two ago ago, surprised it took this long for the release.

Curious to what the outer text says…

I saw the random PDGA approval on the name a week or two ago ago, surprised it took this long for the release.

Curious to what the outer text says…

As far as I can tell (as an amateur Icelandic person), nothing. Just a bunch of random runes in no discernible order. They seemingly took all the elder runes aside from ehwaz and scrambled the order and then started repeating the order.

Saw GG and Joel freeman throwing the elixir around Glendoveer, any normal human try one yet? Hoping the stars are on the softer side.

Saw GG and Joel freeman throwing the elixir around Glendoveer, any normal human try one yet? Hoping the stars are on the softer side.

Got a few throws with one white Star Elixer last weekend. More OS than the recent run Destroyers (Halo/Star/Metal Flake) I had with me by a couple ticks. Maybe got it out to 250' on a FH and 330' on BH. Not sure if the profile is the same with other colors but the white pair I got are pretty nice plastic (grippy, no blizzard feel or look) and dome similar to my older PD2s.

Not sure if it was a glitch with Jomez or what, but at one point Joel was also throwing a PD2 according to the coverage.

I saw that thought it was interesting to see him throw champ elixirs and s line pd2 vs GG throwing star elixirs. Either way I'm just glad there are stock stamp star/s line pd2.