• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have a madame in your brothel?

LoPan12

Double Eagle Member
Aka a disc in your bag that you never throw, but can't take out. One that you have to fumble part, think about throwing, but always go with something else? But you always think about throwing it, and you'd feel weired if you didn't think about throwing it.

Analogy brought to you by Brother Dave.

Hydra.

I also carry a Meteor, Comet, and Wahoo that I rarely throw.
I still give my Pro Rhyno a little love, but I usually have my hands all over the Jokeri.

The viking... just stares me in the face begging to be throw. Has not left my bag in months.

I carry a 167 (or so) star beast. This is only for long really flippy shots. I probably use it once every 30 rounds but when I use it it is irreplaceable. My LE FLX drone doesn't get used that often either but there's space in the bag so why not carry it?

I would say no. All my discs get felt up and loved on every round.

I used to carry a roadrunner that I only carried for rollers but never seemed to actually throw rollers

cryztal buzzz. dont know why I put it in my bag, feel bad throwing that beauty...lol

I did have an old dx aviar that was the first disc i bought. I was sort of using it for annies out of bushes and such. A couple of weeks ago i finally took it out of the bag. I still think it's missing now and then when i look in the bag. Now that it's gone i feel that i use every disc in my bag atleast once per round.

I had a Gremlin that I just took out. Just couldn't keep it in there with the Pain I added, not that I threw it much even before. I also have a wraith that gets pulled in and out of the bag, yet rarely gets thrown now that I have a Flow.

I carry a Wahoo and Hydra that I only use when I am near water, and that doesn't happen every often, so when they do come out of the bag, I usually have to blow the dust off.

I carry a Wahoo and Hydra that I only use when I am near water, and that doesn't happen every often, so when they do come out of the bag, I usually have to blow the dust off.
You don't throw that # 2 Driver anymore?

:eek:
lol, teebird is mine too, although I really only carry it on roadtrips. Never ever throw it. :D

Wow... I thought EVERYONE throws a Tee Bird! :p

My bag's pretty much full of "working girls" as it were... Some would say I carry a lot of overlap and should thin the herd, but there's a madness to my method: I'm trying trying to let the disc do the work, rather than adjusting my shot. My thought process being to not alter my release much from throw to throw, in order to develop a more consistent release. If you don't change the release much, you better have a wide range of discs to cover whatever you situation you might find yourself in. Sure, funky lies may require a completely different release, but from the tee or fairway, I figure it's like like real golf: swing the same way every time and let the club do the work.

That and maybe I'm also trying to justify all the ca$h I've dropped on plastique. :eek:

Least used is my "disposable, won't cry if I lose it disc:" 150 DX Wraith.

Last edited:
I just got my first ever disc out of my bag(Polaris LS) I kept it in there for rollers,but don't throw rollers too often.

I only have 6 discs in my bag right now, so no.