• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you have a madame in your brothel?

Who has a TeeBird and does not use it? Do you never need to throw straight?

I carry both a Teebird and an Eagle X. The Eagle X is actually straighter for me, but I can get a little more distance with the Teebird. The Eagle X is used much more.

As for the original post, I rarely use my understable midrange that I carry. Yesterday it was a star Stingray. I won't take it from my bag because, when I need it, there is no other disc that will do.

I carry both a Teebird and an Eagle X. The Eagle X is actually straighter for me, but I can get a little more distance with the Teebird. The Eagle X is used much more.

This

Maybe I like to throw at slower speeds to gain more control...maybe I never break in my Tee Birds but I never throw it...silly I know but the Eagle X's get more work...I think I carry the tee bird cause I'm told everyone loves the tee bird and everyone should throw it

Avenger. Slightly more stable driver than what I use on a regular basis. But it does come out on shots every now and then. It came out yesterday!

As for the original post, I rarely use my understable midrange that I carry. Yesterday it was a star Stingray. I won't take it from my bag because, when I need it, there is no other disc that will do.

Gotcha. Break that junk in!

just about everything in my bag gets some play but my champ beast fits this profile. right now he's a backup roller behind my valk. i cant take em out tho, hes the grampa of my bag, holding true the balance..

150 KC Pro Roc. I seem to always go to the Buzzz instead. Could be the weight that 150 doesn't like to even the slightest wind.

150 KC Pro Roc. I seem to always go to the Buzzz instead. Could be the weight that 150 doesn't like to even the slightest wind.

I like lightweight stuff -throw it quite frequently, but no it doesn't like windy days.
Wanna know what it does like?...throwing long approaches from a significant uphill lie, when you really can't get any sort of run-up.

My bag is pretty limited right now and really use everything in it. That is the whole point of disc minimalism I think.

I try and keep a brand new 180 DX Roc in the bag at all times. I don't throw it much (trying to keep it new), but it is a nice security blanket to have. The courses around here beat up discs really fast (lots of rocks and trees), so a disc can go from brand new to pretty beat in a very short time.

I also keep a 172 Champ Teebird in the bag that will have to rotate out before too much longer. My 175 Champ Teebird is getting closer and closer to overlapping with it because I throw it so much more.

My least-thrown disc is probably an ESP Zone.
I don't need it often, but when I do...nothing else replaces it.
When I've taken it out in the past, I've missed it and it went back.

I'm not talking about those utility discs here. Drones, Zones, and XXXs... I'm talking about those discs like those damn tweenieteebirds.

The Madame doesn't get any action.

i have an old champ beast that flies nothing like what i am told a beast flies like. it is pretty overstable, i usually just use my champ teebird instead.

An old beat up Innova Sonic. The thing is cracked along the thumbtrack but it was the first disc I ever bought and I still use it maybe every 100th round to get around a tree to the chains.

168 Destroyer. I only use it on long, wide open holes, but there seem to be few that I play. I probably use it 1/4 rounds though, so it's not that rare.

Mines a 169 star destroyer. I break it out on rare occasions, but it doesn't get that much use.

Very much off topic but does anyone else hear Darth Vader's theme song in their head whenever they throw one of these???