• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dominator & Mamba On The Loose

the dom should be almost identical to a dd2,maybe a tad less stable but if its down to 163,no wonder it wont hold in a headwind. i wouldnt expect it to anyway. like stated before,just cause the numbers are similar,it doesnt mean jack ****. stop trying to act like u know what your talking about nickc,you never do.

SoI have a c-line dd2, the dd2 I have is much more stable. The dominator is really really easy to throw straight, hyzer flip, etc. Im going to try to get more field time working different lines. Its really an awesome disc when you don't feel like having to power out a boss and you don't have enough room to work your katana. My only question is because it flys so nice are they going to continue to produce the groove?

I sure hope it does. I don't know one person that throws a groove. I want to try this dominator. I'm not sure I'm sold on it, but I'd like to see what it can do.

Just got some more throws in and man does it bomb, I can't compare it to the teedevil even though the numbers are similar. I would compare it to a max speed archon. This could be because of the weight but I think its badass because it works on so many lines.

DD2 flies like a Boss-L

Dominator flies like a Katana-X

*note* not saying they are L/X molds, just that they fly as if they were the L and X versions of those discs

the dom should be almost identical to a dd2,maybe a tad less stable but if its down to 163,no wonder it wont hold in a headwind. i wouldnt expect it to anyway. like stated before,just cause the numbers are similar,it doesnt mean jack ****. stop trying to act like u know what your talking about nickc,you never do.

Change your pants and relax, please. You've already proven that you don't know nearly as much as you think.
:thmbup:

Please don't get mad at me because I looked at the potential flight numbers (which, are potential, so you can't say you know everything and that it will be just like a dd2), and expected something similar to a bolt. From the pictures I've seen, there are some similarities between the Dom and the Bolt. Maybe I'll change my mind after I see a more legit profile shot, but the disc isn't even out yet besides protos, and you don't know "jack ****" about the disc, and stop trying to act like "you" know what "you're" talking about.

More new discs?? I can't take anymore (but I can still buy)...

They were thinking about trying the Dominator top with a Mamba bottom, called the Domba, but quickly realized that name wasn't marketable. :sick:

So they decided to swicth it up to a Mamba top with a Dominator bottom, = Mambanator, which they surmise is quite a marketable name. :D

These will be available about mid July. Ultralight versions in blizzard technology coming out next year.

After that, the plan is to launch an semi-flippy truly warp speed disc called the Dilithium, so that lo-mein like noodle arms (like me) can hope to Mash drives out to 450 or so.

I used to think that "As long as we buy 'em, they'll make'em." Turns out I was a just bit off the mark, because the truth is, "As long as they mak'em, we'll buy'em."

And I'm as guilty as anyone else :doh:
I's gots some blizzards on the way to me now. :eek: *

* I only ordererd the blizzards 'cause we've had an exceptionally mild winter. Freakin' global warming has me mail ordering blizzards 'cause ol' lady nature ain't gettin' the job done! :p

Last edited:
I thought they made the Vulcan for a flippy warp-speed driver that smaller arms could throw?? Yay innova for making warp speeders insted of a new fairway or getting a good plastic line again.

Latest posts