• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dream 4some vs Nightmare 4some

rj29274

Double Eagle Member
Dream 4some vs Nightmare 4some

Post who you would have on the cards below.

I am curious to see who the dg youtube world enjoys the most, and vice versa

Last edited:
Dream card:

Garrett Gurthie
Manabu Kajiyama
Nate Sexton
Michael Johansen

Love watching these players.

For nightmare card, I guess I would go with players that seem to operate slowly to me.

Chris Dickerson
Nikko Locastro
Philo Brathwaite
Steve Brinster

I'll probably get some flack for the nightmare card. Whatever. You're probably right, so I apologize ahead of time.

Dream:
McBeth
MJ
Simon
Seppo

I don't need to list the nightmare by name, but I don't enjoy watching childish meltdowns or, as above, super slow routines.

Sexton
Koling
Barsby
Simon

Nightmare card? Not too sure. Don't much care for "30 seconds." Otherwise I don't care for people that take forever. I'm fine with chatting some, but I'm out to throw... let's go get a beer if you want to talk Pokémon or politics undisturbed.

Dream 4
McBeth
Eagle
MJ
Sexton

Absolute dream scenario with my 4 favs on 1 card. Would also see multpie ways to attack the various holes.

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders? OK. I'd say dream 4: Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, and Rey. I'd be curious how great the circle 3 putting would be. 100 percent I'd bet. Worst would be 3 sand people and a jawa. I would like to play a course on Endor though. Dagobah would need a Chuck Kennedy design to be playable though. lol.

Back in the day, when Pro's and Am's played together in the 1st round. And I was helping the TD arrange the scorecards. On our card was my homie fellow Cantonite, Chris Pelegrino (Won Am National Championship @ Boylan Family Farm in Laurel Springs, N.C. I was his caddie). Sharon Jenkins (Woman's Master champion) and 1989 World Champion Steve Wisecup.
My dream 4 some would be my buddy Itch, Leroy Jenkins, Don Glasser and Bill Griffith---------------- - + <3

Dream (first 4 for MPO and FPO, plus players I'd happily include as well)

MPO:
McBeth
Eagle
Simon
Sexton

Philo
Seppo
KJones
GG
Barsby

FPO:
Walker
Tattar
JAllen
PaigeB

PP
CAllen
Eveliina
Henna
Hailey

Nightmare: none to list; I am in a "counting blessings" mindset and getting to watch/play disc golf is something I'd count

Dream:
Pablo
Paige P
Sexton
MJ

Nightmare:
-A drunk college dude (frolf bro)
-That dude that has the $200 grip bag full of premium plastic, spends a minute lining up each shot, talks all the jomez lingo, and plays worse than me (I'm not very good) while blaming it on the wind or whatever
-A hardcore pothead
attachment.php

-Whoever it is that takes their dog to the course and doesn't pick up it's crap

Attachments

• F253EE06-3AF0-4F10-8D7B-13CFDEFBE52B.jpeg
    F253EE06-3AF0-4F10-8D7B-13CFDEFBE52B.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 326
I have played with a lot of the top players of the "previous generation" of pros, mostly in the first rounds of events before they went on to play with their peers and me with mine- a few of the current crop as well but not nearly as many. Choices here reserved to those I have actually played with:

Dream:
Al Schack
Schwebby
Zach Melton
Brian Skinner
Stan McDaniel
(yes i know that is 5)

Nightmare:
Names removed to protect the innocent.

Plenty of folks I'd love to watch play. Too many to pick four.

If I was there in person, I would want nothing to do with the following foursome

JohnE
Nikko
Bradley Williams
Josh Anthon

Swapped in Anthon for Weema. I don't mind having someone on the card I can beat.

Dream card:

Garrett Gurthie
Manabu Kajiyama
Nate Sexton
Michael Johansen

Love watching these players.

For nightmare card, I guess I would go with players that seem to operate slowly to me.

Chris Dickerson
Nikko Locastro
Philo Brathwaite
Steve Brinster

I'll probably get some flack for the nightmare card. Whatever. You're probably right, so I apologize ahead of time.

Was a caddy on a card with Philo on it and jesus christ he acted like a baby. Kicking his mini and ****

Was a caddy on a card with Philo on it and jesus christ he acted like a baby. Kicking his mini and ****

:eek:
Well...I suppose it is possible to make up a card of players that may have had a round or two where they were a bit unpleasant to be around. I chose to be nice, and pick players that often take a few moments longer to hit their putts than this impatient viewer would like.

For all I know, if I were there on the card, they might not seem to take any longer than the average player. What do I know?

Dream card;

MPO; Sexton
McBeth
Seppo
Ricky

FPO;
Paige P
Paige B
Jen Allen
Jessica Weese

Ton of great players though.

My buddies and I have a recurring conversation where we put together the hypothetical "no oxygen left" card. It's made up of the four guys who just never...stop...talking.

Plenty of folks I'd love to watch play. Too many to pick four.

If I was there in person, I would want nothing to do with the following foursome

JohnE
Nikko
Bradley Williams
Lloyd Weema

Agree with your top 2 seen them both.......waited almost 15 minutes in the sun while JohnE looked for his disc on the hole in front of us...we asked if he wanted help we were answered with I'm one of the best putters in the world.....not that day sir