• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Drivers vs. Midrange

Yeah, but he's a former javelin thrower too (am I right?) and did have a distance world record in throwing a mobile phone (also right?). So it's almost the same as Maurice Greene learned how to go cross country: He would be right up there in the sprint event :p Anyhow, the way Piippo throws a disc is siiick!!!

Man_Utenbart said:
Yeah, but he's a former javelin thrower too (am I right?) and did have a distance world record in throwing a mobile phone (also right?). So it's almost the same as Maurice Greene learned how to go cross country: He would be right up there in the sprint event :p Anyhow, the way Piippo throws a disc is siiick!!!
Yep.

His personal record in javelin is only ~20m short from the top of the world.

Man_Utenbart said:

Siiick doesn't even begin to cover it :) I haven't seen Schwebby thumber on Renny Gold but that and Monty Koz from hearsay are so far the guys that I've heard of that are the only ones that might Give Ville Piippo a run at overhead throws. Schwebby is versatile but I don't know if he throws as far.

Latest posts