• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Driving to Tee @ 300' what disc do you use?

Teebird
or
Eagle (if i want to get a fade or there is any sort of wind).

i wish i were in the elite who consider anything less than 400' an eagle or Tbird hole.

Apache. If it is slightly downhill I might consider throwing a midrange, something buzzz like... currently i throw the Ching Precision

KC 11x pro cheetah, going old school with this one. Disc is straight as an arrow.

runners up: Orc, Eagle

buzzz, unless i'm feeling frisky... i may throw a firebird overhand, maybe a driver... but i'd prefer the buzzz 8/10 times

Straight ahead, no wind, no elevation... eagle or core, depending on how I'm feeling. First hole? Eagle. Later in the round and if I'm having a good round? Core.

Disc job would throw a buzzz or wizard or he'd throw a predator. 100 feet in the air 74 feet right and the fade would bring the disc down. Scarily close to snapping the disc on the top of the basket.

Makes you want to strangle him with his quads. But you can't help but love the guy.

Plus every once in a while those shots get loose on him and it's fun to watch him go scrambling.

:)

Straight ahead, no wind, no elevation... eagle or core, depending on how I'm feeling. First hole? Eagle. Later in the round and if I'm having a good round? Core.

:clap:...i would throw my gold line core hard and try and nail it.

300 clean? Roc or Aviar
Low ceiling? Eagle or TL, maybe even cobra