• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dx stamp Jolly launcher Valkyries

I like it. The DX stamps are the best anyway. If I threw any of the molds I'd pick a few up.

I don't know what has been going on with the factory store but I like it. Good job Innova.

Now give us blizzard Polecats and KC Pro Teebirds

I like it. The DX stamps are the best anyway. If I threw any of the molds I'd pick a few up.

I don't know what has been going on with the factory store but I like it. Good job Innova.

Now give us blizzard Polecats and KC Pro Teebirds

I seem to recall the problem with Champ Polecats was they came out too light, not too heavy. Forgot what thread I read it in though. So, come on, extra weighting material Polecats :p

I seem to recall the problem with Champ Polecats was they came out too light, not too heavy. Forgot what thread I read it in though. So, come on, extra weighting material Polecats :p

I seem to recall reading the same thing as well.

Which other discs are we going to see next? I wouldn't be surprised to see the beast or the firebird.

I also can't help but notice that the JL destroyers have more of a modern look with the newer champion design behind the dx stamp, and it really makes it stand out how much I like the more classic look on the valkyrie better.

I seem to recall reading the same thing as well.

Which other discs are we going to see next? I wouldn't be surprised to see the beast or the firebird.

saw some persons winnings on /r/discgolf and he got a dx stamped jolly launcher firebird. looks sick.

I'd love one of these if they went down in weight a little. I know a lot of people say the banshee stamp sucks, but I've always liked it.

What surprised me the most, was the new pig stamp.
that's cool that they switched it up a little