• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Baseline Plastic (for Cycling)

Well my experience with the baseline drivers comes from Westside BT, Discraft Pro D, Discmania D-Line and Innova DX and none of those have been even close to the premium ones when new. I'm sure there is a reason why the baseline drivers are not at all popular, among active throwers anyway, with the other brands.

That is also why I make my assumptions on the Prime, which btw is presumably (according to Steeze) less durable than the Classic/Zero. Why not ask for a Classic Blend Escape then?

All this is of course guessing, but at least I can say "told ya so" later on if I'm right. ;)
I'm interested and we will see. I agree with you, DX is ****e. I think it's primarily for newer beginner players; cheaper price point, more glide etc.

Now the question is do I get a stack of prime or classic Truths? I play mostly wooded courses so I've stuck with mostly premium plastic, but would like to beat up a Truth for turnovers.

They tried to make drivers in the classic plastic. They didn't mold and cool right so they didn't like the end result. Hence the new base plastic that does work for drivers.

They tried to make drivers in the classic plastic. They didn't mold and cool right so they didn't like the end result. Hence the new base plastic that does work for drivers.

That answers a big question for me.