• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Convict

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
"Before someone becomes a Felon they must be convicted. It is the same in the disc golf world. Dynamic Discs releases the Convict. It is a great compliment to the Felon with the same feel in the hand but it is less stable. The Convict is perfect for those times when you need a straight disc for most of the shot but have to have some stability at the end of the flight. The Convict can also hold the anhyzer you give it before coming back to flat. This disc allows for you to shape your shots to avoid all of the obstacles that are trying to increase your scores. Throw with conviction. Throw a Convict." - by Dynamic Discs

http://www.pdga.com/announcements/dynamic-discs-releases-convict

Flight numbers- 9/4/-.5/3

Last edited:
If the number are accurate, which DD seems to be moreso than the other Trilogy discs, this will be more stable than the Saint Pro, which flies like more like a slightly beat, domey Teebird. This also has less glide, which is my main issue with the Saint Pro, it just can't handle a headwind.

Between this and the Justice, DD is gonna take all my money, aren't they...

I think this disc will top the Innova ThunderBird and the Discmania C-PD. I can't believe it doesn't have more people anticipating it. I don't even carry any Dynamic Disc discs, but I think this might be my first one I carry.... especially cause I sold my first run C-PD's. I couldn't bare to throw them knowing they go for $60.... what If i lost one?

I knew a replacement or similar disc was bound to come out.

I think this disc will top the Innova ThunderBird and the Discmania C-PD. I can't believe it doesn't have more people anticipating it. I don't even carry any Dynamic Disc discs, but I think this might be my first one I carry.... especially cause I sold my first run C-PD's. I couldn't bare to throw them knowing they go for $60.... what If i lost one?

I knew a replacement or similar disc was bound to come out.

Those are some strong accusations right there, we'll see. The PD is a pretty special disc and not too many like it. (And I much prefer the pd to thunderbird)

We'll see, side by side tests soon... :popcorn: