• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger Backpack Review

Seriously though.... the "first run" Ranger is an awesome bag. Jus seems like people are complaining just to complain. I ordered the new one pretty much cause I love the color combo of red and black. If you looked at my closet, you'd know what I'm talkin bout haha

Seriously though.... the "first run" Ranger is an awesome bag. Jus seems like people are complaining just to complain. I ordered the new one pretty much cause I love the color combo of red and black. If you looked at my closet, you'd know what I'm talkin bout haha

Yeah, I would have waited the month or alittle more had I know red and black was coming, but oh well. People are acting like the "first run" bags are ****ty now, which they are far from.

On another note.. would $150 shipped be a good price for a Ranger I've used less than 20 rounds?

Considering I paid $157 from DD for mine I'd say no, but start it high and negotiate.

Yeah, I would have waited the month or alittle more had I know red and black was coming, but oh well. People are acting like the "first run" bags are ****ty now, which they are far from.

Considering I paid $157 from DD for mine I'd say no, but start it high and negotiate.

Word. The Ranger is awesome. I have people asking me all the time out on the course how I like it, and I have nothing but good things to say. Disc storage is great, the side putter pocket is very convenient, and the storage compartment tops it all off (see what I did there ;) ) Very well worth the money.. and honestly, the fact that they aren't bumping up the price due to these cosmetic changes, makes it even better. When I get the new one, before putting up my all black "first run", I will make a comparison video.

Word. The Ranger is awesome. I have people asking me all the time out on the course how I like it, and I have nothing but good things to say. Disc storage is great, the side putter pocket is very convenient, and the storage compartment tops it all off (see what I did there ;) ) Very well worth the money.. and honestly, the fact that they aren't bumping up the price due to these cosmetic changes, makes it even better. When I get the new one, before putting up my all black "first run", I will make a comparison video.

Our local PIA will be getting some in this Friday he says. I am seriously contemplating selling off some of my discs and trading some junk in to get the Fractured color. Don't really want to get rid of the one I have though.

Agree I have no issue with my bag AT ALL it has saved my back, but hurt my liver ;)

I ordered me a red and black Ranger last night. I can not wait to get it! This will be my first backpack style bag. Been using the same Revolution Carolina since 2005, which is still in good shape, but I been wanting a backpack for a while.

I just received my fracture and I have had the first run also, the retooled foam on the second runs are 100% more comfortable than the first run I had its noticeable as soon as you put it on.

I am very tempted to pull the trigger as well especially with that coupon code making it $157. I have been waiting to see what the Physical Flight Skirmish will look like which was posted as costing $120 and i don't know when or what the grip testers are testing, people seem to think that it is going to be a small to medium bag, but with the large bag being $252 the new bag will probably cost close or a little below $200. So i keep coming back to getting Ranger; the larger bag for the $$$$$$.

Johnny i got the code on page 11 posted by smokinthechains it is 10DDEP. I tried it Friday and it worked i just still could not pull the trigger. Plus with the improvements they just made to the bag, to fix the complaints. i am talking you and myself into it as i am posting...

Man... I really want to get it. I may just wait a couple weeks, and then pull the trigger.