• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack Bag

Looks real nice for $70. I'll be checking one out.

I just wish it had a pocket in front of the discs or on one of the sides to get the stuff out of my pockets while playing. Other than that, looks solid. I've been looking for a smaller bag for quick rounds and this almost looks good except for the omission of the pocket.

Ogio makes the regular DD ranger bags too. I also have used Ogio golf bags and they are great.
Anyway, I literally just got a ranger, and kind or wished I held out for one of the new smaller one. I love backpacks but I am still a casual player that doesn't need quite the space I get in the ranger. Look like great new additions to the lineup

Pretty sick. At that price I might have to scoop up one of those bad boys.

A simple, clean design at a simple, stripped down price... I like it.

Wonder what the other side looks like. Love them to carry over the putter quiver from the ranger to that.

I completely agree. I'm going to order them so I can get real pics. I have a feeling that the computer generated pics that they've had up there aren't going to show color very well

Latest posts