• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack Bag

Pictures appropriated from Facebook.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1457226292599.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457226292599.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 312
  • FB_IMG_1457226284452.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457226284452.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 292
  • FB_IMG_1457226276711.jpg
    FB_IMG_1457226276711.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 334
Does anybody know what the dimensions are on this? Height, width and depth? How about a pic of a person wearing it?

Will it fit a middle aged fat man? Will it look like a "fat guy in a little coat" on my back?

This bag looks like a sturdy quality pack for the money.

I want to see the storage space in the top pocket. I'd also like to see the bottom of the bag. Does it have feet? Does it come with any type of velcro disc dividers? Does the dark gray seem like it will get dirty quickly?

I was thinking my son may like this for his 13th birthday this summer. I can't tell if the size is right though.

The bag doesn't have any feet or rail guards on the bottom. It's just the same black fabric material the rest of the bag is made from.

I kinda want to upgrade from my Magellan to this bag, but worry about the lack of storage. Did I see right that is has a clasp over one water bottle holder that would hold the poles for my disc gator? If so I might have to grab one

Pictures appropriated from Facebook.

I like the way the back straps go into the handle, that's pretty slick. But that's about it... For some reason it's not doing it for me. I guess for the price it is good though. However, the commander looks legit.

*i have not seen one in person.

I just ordered myself one. I have been using a traditional bag + back straps and my back has been protesting long enough. With only 12-14 discs in my bag at any one time, I find the smaller size to be a feature.

So the top area where the putters are in the pics isn't really a "putter pocket" just the pocket to hold stuff and you can put your putter there as well? Or is there a designated putter pouch up there? I just like to have a set place for my putter(s) rather than just tucked in the top.

Little help KW?

So the top area where the putters are in the pics isn't really a "putter pocket" just the pocket to hold stuff and you can put your putter there as well? Or is there a designated putter pouch up there? I just like to have a set place for my putter(s) rather than just tucked in the top.

Little help KW?

it's just one big pocket, not a designated putter pocket. It is roomy though - I have 2 towels, 3 drivers and a Bite up there, along with all my personal things (wallet, keys, phone etc) in the mesh pocket, and I can zip the top closed, and get my discs out of the main pocket still.

Little help KW?

Correct, Dusty beat me to the reply. There is no designated putter pocket, but the top could be used as such. Here's a vid I took of the bag: