• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack Bag

I really like this bag so far. The transition from the back staps + bag to this have been like night and day. I do not carry too many discs normally, so the size of the bag itself isn't a draw back for me.

I like the way the back straps go into the handle, that's pretty slick. But that's about it... For some reason it's not doing it for me. I guess for the price it is good though.
It is more of an entry level backpack bag, for sure.

A few questions for those of you who are using the Sniper:
1) How tough of material is on the bottom? Will the bottom last for 3+ years without feet? (My Fade Crunch Box bag is wearing in some holes now that it is into its 4th year, thus my concern)
2) When you carry one bottle on one side is the balance effected?
3) How does it compare to say the UPD Shift or say the large Innova Hero Bag?

3) How does it compare to say the UPD Shift or say the large Innova Hero Bag?

Yeah. Id love to hear from someone who has tried like the HeroPack, Fossa Tana etc. Cant find the new DD bags in Europe yet and cant wait forever to buy myself a backpack. Spring is here.

A few questions for those of you who are using the Sniper:
1) How tough of material is on the bottom? Will the bottom last for 3+ years without feet? (My Fade Crunch Box bag is wearing in some holes now that it is into its 4th year, thus my concern)
That is the million dollar question and it's tough to say. It feels tough, but that is not to say in a few years it will feel the same.
2) When you carry one bottle on one side is the balance effected?
Not enough for me to notice or make me uncomfortable.

I was just ordering a New Shift when I saw this mod and my store just updated they had Snipers coming in. So I ordered a Sniper. We'll see if it was the right move

ordered my sniper, love the velcro idea. was considering using plastidip spray to cover the whole black section to add a "rubber" bottom to the bag. we will see... mine will be in thursday going from an old modified swiss army backpack.

Got my sniper in, havent played with it yet but I love the look and feel of the light grey backpack. The only cons thus far (which i knew going in) are the lack of feet or rubberized bottom and the putter pocket. Anyone know of a good way to attach the velcro for a modular putter pocket like in the video? I would prefer for it to look the same when zipped up.

Can't you just go to walmart and buy some rubber stoppers and glue them on to the bottom of the bag? Seems like a cheap way to get the bottom of the bag off the ground?

ordered my sniper, love the velcro idea. was considering using plastidip spray to cover the whole black section to add a "rubber" bottom to the bag. we will see... mine will be in thursday going from an old modified swiss army backpack.

This is even better. :)

Yea i am going to try it, I was hesitant about doing it to a brand new bag so I may buy extra and test on the the broken backpack first... I've seen people on youtube brush it on, I just cant tell if it looks cheap or crappy.

Anyone ever use that flexseal stuff. They have a brush on option now. I've used they spray for work related tasks. It worked good but the can did not go very far. It must have took a 100 cans or more to do that boat bottom

Can't you just go to walmart and buy some rubber stoppers and glue them on to the bottom of the bag? Seems like a cheap way to get the bottom of the bag off the ground?
It is certainly worth trying if you are concerned about it. I am considering the idea someone posted about lining the bottom with the spray/brush plastic mix.

It is certainly worth trying if you are concerned about it. I am considering the idea someone posted about lining the bottom with the spray/brush plastic mix.

By "lining" did you mean the inside? Wouldn't you want put it on the OUTSIDE - it will wear off quicker but it will protect the material from moisture.

Anyone ever use that flexseal stuff. They have a brush on option now. I've used they spray for work related tasks. It worked good but the can did not go very far. It must have took a 100 cans or more to do that boat bottom

I haven't tried Flexseal but there is a similar product called Plastidip that works great.

You will need to purchase some FlexSeal and spray the bottom real good. The bottom of the bag is cloth and may not hold up very well with use. I did and so far so good.