• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

It's hot and humid today, and one of my E. Mac trespasses slipped out early and faded into a nasty sludgy pond. I am incredibly pissed off at myself for losing what was quickly becoming my go-to Trespass.

Here is to praying someone calls me back. I've been playing for 6 years and have only ever received 1 call on a disc, and then he didn't return any subsequent calls about where to meet up to get it back.

Need a little luck here!

Cory Obermeyer that works at the DD shop here tossed an Air Trespass around 630 I believe. Wish there was a clip of that.

What weight was he throwing? im thinking of getting an air trespass for max distance. but because ive never thrown anything under 165g, I have no idea how light I should go. I get my gcurrent lucid 172g trespass out to 375-400. im considering either a 152g or a 155g...but have no idea which to pick.

What weight was he throwing? im thinking of getting an air trespass for max distance. but because ive never thrown anything under 165g, I have no idea how light I should go. I get my gcurrent lucid 172g trespass out to 375-400. im considering either a 152g or a 155g...but have no idea which to pick.

Nobody? Anyone have experience or advice for the lucid air?

Nobody? Anyone have experience or advice for the lucid air?

Just saw your post. I've been throwing one in the bag for a while. It's grown on me to the point I really love it now.

They go down to 151g I think that's what mine is. Not sure the max but probably close to 165. I like the light weight but it's not super light. Very stable and similar in flight to the regular max weight lucid but they break in to straight pretty fast and in winds of course will react more. They bomb though with that right toss. Mine is nice and flat but pretty easy to get good distance from. Been throwing the air bolt too and they are great to pair together.

Just saw your post. I've been throwing one in the bag for a while. It's grown on me to the point I really love it now.

They go down to 151g I think that's what mine is. Not sure the max but probably close to 165. I like the light weight but it's not super light. Very stable and similar in flight to the regular max weight lucid but they break in to straight pretty fast and in winds of course will react more. They bomb though with that right toss. Mine is nice and flat but pretty easy to get good distance from. Been throwing the air bolt too and they are great to pair together.

I just got one weighing 157. I've only thrown it a few times, but my general impressions are as follows. On the upside, I don't seem to grip lock and yank this way right like I tend to with blizzard discs. On the downside, it seems like its getting less glide than my other trespasses and, therefore, I'm not getting as much distance. I'll get some more work with it, but I was surprised to see it going shorter than my lucid and biofuzion trespasses.

My Trespass air still needs a little more beating. It doesn't hyzer flip as well as I'd expected and is coming up a little short when compared to their standard 165g+ counterparts. I won't give up on it, but I wish I could get a true 165 -170g Tresspass.

I had to take it out of the bag a few times before going back and really giving it a fair chance to impress. Once I did and left it in there a few weeks and threw it enough I began to like having it. So I would definitely say give it long enough to figure out and if you still can't get the results you want before you try something else. I didn't like the Air Bolt at first either but now it's what I'm hyzer flipping for a distance shot. The more it breaks in the better. In a tailwind it will fly completely straight with fade from a hyzer line. The trespass will hold that hyzer but if I toss it in a slight headwind I'm getting a full turn and fade for an extra twenty feet or so of distance. I'm pretty happy with that. Takes some getting used to though.

Wow I gotta say I like the Trespass. It's like an easier to throw, glidier Destroyer.
And it didn't turn as much as I thought (with my 350ish arm)
It can get a little slippery though, especially when wet :)

My 169 Bio had some big turn into a 10mph headwind today with about 100' of lateral movement before hooking up ending well right of neutral. I was really trying to see what it would take and my opinion is that it needs a lot of hyzer, needs to be heavier, and needs to be newer before I try another flex into the wind. I also tried a fresh 167 lucid with hyzer right after the seasoning bio and it held stable no problem. No problem that is until another hole when I tried a little flex with the new light lucid into that 10mph headwind and it straightened out fighting the turn but the wind knocked it down before a full flight.:doh:

On a brighter note, I had a bio 430' flip to flat with fade in that tailwind... very nice for me. My buddy who crushes FH says try the fusion, "it comes back". Overall impression of my bio after a few weeks is that it goes as far with more consistency than my flippy 170 D1 in tailwinds, further than D4 due to great glide and enough HSS to handle power with a smaller, more controllable rim:) My flippy D1 may have to stay since it handles my FH torque and OAT better on low lines out to 320' where I keep throwing the bio into the ground about 200' out... more practice required:\

So I just got in my 152g air trespass today, and omg. I was expecting much more stability to this thing, but I was able to throw it on a nice hyzer, let it flip up and over to an anny line, glide out for 350', then start slowly fading back in to the middle of the fairway to about 400'. blown away right now by the distance potential of this disc.

So I just got in my 152g air trespass today, and omg. I was expecting much more stability to this thing, but I was able to throw it on a nice hyzer, let it flip up and over to an anny line, glide out for 350', then start slowly fading back in to the middle of the fairway to about 400'. blown away right now by the distance potential of this disc.

How is yours in terms of dome and PLH? Ive heard these are coming out much better than Blizzard in that the bubbles are not protruding the surface of the plastic.

I'm interested in these...hopefully my local shop will pick some up, because I can't see myself ordering one online. This is the kind of disc I need to see in person.

I picked up a 168g fuzion trespass about 2 weeks ago to test out as my main distance driver. I have a general aversion to larger rims, I dont have small hands, I just feel like I cant get a good grip and clean release. As such, my main distance drivers have been S-PDs. After 2 weeks working with the trespass, Im getting used to the rim and I am sure it will kick the S-PD out of the bag. I had been maxing out about 400-415 with the PD, the trespass is getting me another 20+ feet. Just picked up a renegade to see if it will be a good more stable to understable compliment to the trespass until I can start to beat one in.

How is yours in terms of dome and PLH? Ive heard these are coming out much better than Blizzard in that the bubbles are not protruding the surface of the plastic.

I'm interested in these...hopefully my local shop will pick some up, because I can't see myself ordering one online. This is the kind of disc I need to see in person.

PLH is slightly lower, and the disc is FLAT. Only other driver Ive had flatter than this would be my old star katana. Disc has a bit of a gritty feel because of the bubbles, but I actually really like the feel... and it holds up very well. This plastic is way better than blizzard, no question. the air trespass does have a little less glide compared to my glopto trespass because of how flat it is, but this thing still bombs.

I have been really souring on Trespasses recently. For the last three months they have been nothing but spectacular, but recently they have been turning into an OAT nightmare. I mean I have fairly clean form but not perfect. Also, as I become more comfortable with a disc, I seemingly try to squeeze a little more out of it, and that is when that slightest bit of OAT can be exaggerated. I know I am not getting any younger, and by all accounts from what I have seen in the pro ranks, at 37 the chances that I will be able to break through my plateau of 400+ feet is diminishing. I need to use my whole body just to maintain where I am at.

When I start pushing a disc, as apparently I have been recently with the Trespass, it is next to impossible to simply pull back to get previous results. I find that if I want to get the Trespass under control (for reference, I am throwing a 175g Lucid), I have to reduce my usual three step x-step to a two step semi-x-step to get it to fly without turning over and burning.

That is why I have reinvested in VIP Swords and Echo Star Destroyers. They are still thinner than the normal wide rim drivers (2.2 versus 2.5 like Nukes and Bosses), but they have a touch more stability than a Trespass. The reason I fell in love with the Trespass is that at 2.1, it is easier to wrap my grip around it which in turns makes it easier for me to snap. I tried one of my old Bosses the other day, but it still is erratic at best for me. The Sword, however, is almost perfectly in my wheelhouse right now; getting almost the same results I was getting out of the Trespass a month ago, maybe a little less turn and fade, but I am able to use my full three step x-step, which creates the most fluid and thus most accurate maximum distance throw for me.

Usually when I switch over to a new disc I am in the habit of dumping everything I am pulling out of my bags in hopes of not having buyer's remorse and immediately switching back. However, during this summer I was getting well over my last year's average maximum distance at less power and stress on my body. This means I will likely hang on to my heaviest Trespasses, especially since winter is coming up and my footing is all but going to disappear for a while. Maybe the Trespasses will come back around.

Trespasses are money. I'm throwing them for most of my FH shots. I have a biofuzion that I use for giant sweeping anhyzers, I almost parked a 430' hole with it, but it hit a tree instead :(.

Just to reiterate, here is stability from what I've seen. Biofuzion -> 1st run Lucid -> Lucid -> Fuzion(including 1st) -> Hybrid.

Can't wait to have a moonshine too!

Latest posts