• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

Could you describe it to different destroyers?
All the Destroyers I have thrown have been new, post AJ ones if thats any help. But to compare it to those, I would say the stability is about the same, just a lot better glide. They seem easy to throw far too. Comes out of my hand really fast and just goes. I have thrown forces for a while though, and the Trespass flies like a players cup sparkle with more glide. Little bit of turn, good healthy forward fade.

All the Destroyers I have thrown have been new, post AJ ones if thats any help. But to compare it to those, I would say the stability is about the same, just a lot better glide. They seem easy to throw far too. Comes out of my hand really fast and just goes. I have thrown forces for a while though, and the Trespass flies like a players cup sparkle with more glide. Little bit of turn, good healthy forward fade.

The stupid stable AJs or the flat run?

Which ones would be the flippiest trespass? Opto or GL?

The stupid stable AJs or the flat run?

Which ones would be the flippiest trespass? Opto or GL?
The flat ones. I would say grab a Lucid (opto) in like a 167 or so. I don't think it would be flippy per say, but more turn for sure. Haven't had the opportunity to throw a GL one yet, though I hear they are more overstable by a tick.

I love the Trespass, they fly fantastic. The 175 first run Lucid Trespass I threw was definitely less stable than the 175 AJ Star Destroyers I have thrown. It may not have turned any more, but if so it faded less because it held that turn longer. Also the Destroyers do have a wider rim, the Trespass has a Wraith/Surge thickness rim.

My experience so far: I max out at ~400ft at the moment - and probably average 365ft on a controlled 'golf' line. Before getting the Trespass I used the TP and VIP Sword for my understable/neutral distance and the Hysteria for my overstable distance. I was looking for something between the two - a 11-12 speed neutral/overstable driver that fights wind, has better glide/consistency than the Destroyer, and still gets most of the distance that the Sword can get.

I own a Blue 170g BioFuzion.

The 170g BF feels excellent - definitely a Sword-like comfortable rim, and a nice solid dome like you'd find on the Opto Flow. The plastic is very GL/Tourney/Fuzion-like, with some pearly qualities, flexibility, and very very nice grip - it is opaque, even when held up directly to a light source. This is the first truly-opaque disc I've ever gotten from Lat/WestSide/DD - everything else, even the GL/Tourney, I've been able to see through to some degree. I would compare the stability of the disc to a beefy Pro Destroyer with more glide - it has very good 'lift' when it's up to speed, reminding me of the Flow and likely a result of the dome. It holds up to headwind without turning over - I've tossed it regularly in 15mph+ winds for the last 10 days and it isn't fazed, it always fades (something the Sword/Flow can't do). It has that nice quality of wanting to lock onto a straight line or very slight anny, getting a ton of glidey distance, and then reliably fading forward. The disc is not a big skipper either, and along with the compact-width of it's flight line, that makes it a very accurate driver. Overall, I'd say the numbers are pretty much spot-on at 12/5/-0.5/3, at least in the BF plastic. For reference, I personally rate the VIP Sword as 12/5/-1/2, the TP Sword as 12/5/-1.5/2, the Hysteria at 12/4/0/3, and the Destroyer at 12/4.5/-1/3.

Honestly, at my distance I have plenty of room to 'grow into' the Trespass - I feel like my snap isn't quite there to max it out for distance, but it will be my next workhorse distance driver as the Sword starts to turn over more and more. I think someone who regularly breaks 415ft+ with distance drivers will find this to be a very capable max-distance bomber right out of the box - and possibly a replacement for their Destroyers or Forces. For now it will fill my void between the Hysteria and Sword in terms of stability, and I also plan on buying a Fuzion plastic Trespass when it comes out soon. I have a friend who has thrown the Fuzion Trespass and Escape for the last week and he says they are both more understable in Fuzion than they are in Lucid and BF; which should increase distance potential even more.

Glad to see so many of you plastic junkies enjoying this overlooked gem; I think it will join the Sword in that club.

Ordered a Fuzion Trespass last night from MST - they had a small stack of white/unstamped pre-release Fuzion Trespass, I couldn't pass it up. Will give a report VS the BF plastic when it arrives.

I just held one of the first run lucids - a sweet pink beauty. I really wanted to buy it, but it seems like it has somewhat of a plus mold. Has anyone noticed this or am I crazy.

I just don't release + molds very well, so I'm hypersensitive to them.

I just held one of the first run lucids - a sweet pink beauty. I really wanted to buy it, but it seems like it has somewhat of a plus mold. Has anyone noticed this or am I crazy.

It's a lat molded disc, so it's going to have a slanted rim. They all do.

yeah pretty much all lat discs have that slight slant to them like Apoth said. Pick up a River from Lat in any plastic. If that isn't one of the best flying fairways you've ever thrown, plus mold or not, then Lat and their counterparts probably aren't for you.

I don't notice it really at all except the Fugitive and that's not as slanted as any new Roc is.

So for you Sword/Westside throwers.. Is the 11speed Boatman and the Giant too overstable? Is that where the Trespass fits in? More overstable than a 173+ VIP Sword? Thanks

This sounds very intriguing, but the VIP Boatman is doing me good for a headwind not crazy overstable slot at the moment.

Last edited:
So for you Sword/Westside throwers.. Is the 11speed Boatman and the Giant too overstable? Is that where the Trespass fits in? More overstable than a 173+ VIP Sword? Thanks

This sounds very intriguing, but the VIP Boatman is doing me good for a headwind not crazy overstable slot at the moment.

My four speed drivers are VIP Giant, BioFuzion Trespass, TP Sword, and right now a 167 Z Nuke SS/168 TM Bolt for anhyzers. I haven't settled on either of those they are both inconsistent. A slightly beat in Lucid Trespass and VIP Sword are probably going to be really close in flight. Any plastic in the trespass will fit nicely between a giant and sword though. A lot closer to the sword of course. I only use the Giant for huge headwinds and big hyzers. The Trespass is what I turn to for distance in an average to above average headwind or when I need a lot of fade at the end. I need a stock stamp Lucid I actually like them better but I don't want to throw the first run I have.

I have a 169g VIP Sword and it is easy distance for me. It has become a bit understable but more straight with a slight fade. The new BioFuzion Trespass is much more overstable, but not Giant overstable. The Trespass is a great disc for headwinds and stable in those conditions.

I feel the BioFuzion has taken the place of my Force.

I throw both the Sword and Trespass now - they are both slower and less HSS and LSS than a Giant. The Boatman is shorter and slightly slower than both the Sword and Trespass - it has more HSS than the Sword, but isn't as fast/long as the Trespass. The Boatman (for me) was similar to the Hysteria.

I throw bolth the Trespass and the sword. Lucid Trespass and TP Sword. They are very similar for me. Tresspass has a little less turn and more fade then my sword. They pair great and bolth are staying in the bag for a long time to come. I just added a nice TP boatmen to my bag to test out, so far I am liking it and very straight shots but not sure if I need it yet.

I just got a first run Trespass today. It's 171g, flat and opaque pink plastic. I only got a couple throws in with it in pretty meh conditions (still snow on the ground and raining) but definitely think this disc could end up in the bag for the summer. I actually am finding this one a tick less stable than the current run destroyers, and it flew very similarly to my old *D. The shots ended up around 375' in distance even though I didn't get a good rip on them. Thrown flat, the disc turned pretty gently and glided the whole way and still had the stability at the end to come back and finish left.

I'm sort of interested in the Biofuzion plastic now since it sounds like that might be a nice complement to the lucid plastic to get some more stability for big hyzers and in wind. I can't wait to get some more time throwing this disc in the field once the weather is better.

I threw mine today beside a *DS and a Z nuke. From less stable to overstable: Nuke, *DS, then Tresspass. I feel like if my destroyer was new and not 8.5/10 then they would fly really similar. The part where I found them different is in feel. I've always felt like the destroyer had a blocky rim that didn't fit my hand quite right. The Tresspass feels like it has a smaller rim and a more shallow feel much like my nuke. I prefer that. Feel is one less thing that I want to think about while teeing off. Paired with my nuke these are the only two high speed drivers that I will need for max D. My Tresspass is stock stamp, opaque pink.

I just got a first run Trespass today. It's 171g, flat and opaque pink plastic. I only got a couple throws in with it in pretty meh conditions (still snow on the ground and raining) but definitely think this disc could end up in the bag for the summer. I actually am finding this one a tick less stable than the current run destroyers, and it flew very similarly to my old *D. The shots ended up around 375' in distance even though I didn't get a good rip on them. Thrown flat, the disc turned pretty gently and glided the whole way and still had the stability at the end to come back and finish left.

I'm sort of interested in the Biofuzion plastic now since it sounds like that might be a nice complement to the lucid plastic to get some more stability for big hyzers and in wind. I can't wait to get some more time throwing this disc in the field once the weather is better.

yeah you got the best lucid trespass you can get in my opinion. The bubblegum pink lucid ones are sweet feeling and fly great. More turn than a destroyer like you said. A BioFuzion one will compliment it perfectly. I've got one in a burgandy color and it's a little stiffer, domier, and more OS than my pink lucid one. At a $13 price and superior durability I think the Bio line is going to be a big seller for Lat/WS/DD

The opto halo is slightly more overstable than a lucid trespass IMO. I prefer the feel of the trespass myself as the halo is just too shallow for me. I too am on the Trespass/Sword train. One BioFuzion Trespass, one Lucid Trespass and two TP Swords. That covers everything for me in terms of distance when the wind is hurricane force(On those days I add in an opto villain). I have a flat'ish purple lucid trespass that is the bomb. Nice and straight with a tiny bit of hyzering out finish.

Latest posts