• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

:\ They would have rather you let it come out in the press release. I always wait until I'm told it's ok at least.

Oops I didn't mean to upset anyone with the post. I was just talking to a dude casually at a tourney. a mod can delete the post if needed.

Last edited:
Just picked up my third Fuzion Trespass after selling off my Lucid and BioFuzion. I'm hoping to eventually cycle the Trespass in my distance driver slots from understable to moderately stable - replacing the TP Sword eventually with the range covering 3 or 4 copies of the Trespass. Pairing with the Force (headwind meathook) and DD-Hysteria (overstable distance) for now. Really really in love with the white FUzion plastic - maybe my fave plastic ever.

Oops I didn't mean to upset anyone with the post. I was just talking to a dude casually at a tourney. a mod can delete the post if needed.

I doubt it's that big of a deal and if you heard it from a third party then you didn't really break any trust to keep it quiet. They probably did. Looking forward to throwing the buzzz like mid coming up next. Hope they get some testers soon.

Received three Bio-Fuzions and one Fuzion tonight. They are far flippier than my Lucid which now has me worried that I just spent too much money on the wrong disc or plastic. I am/was hoping that the Trespass can beat out my Hurricanes for the big driver spot. I cannot grip the Hurricane with all four fingers, instead relying on only a three finger power grip. I went with the Hurricane because in the last year I lost all confidence in wide rim drivers when I can routinely get my TeeBirds out to 380.

I have been getting some great rips with my Pro Line Hurricane but not so with my SPs. The one Lucid Trespass I had seemingly came out a little more stable than the Hurricanes, but it is 0.2cm thinner which is thin enough to go back to a four finger grip for better control.

Tonight when I was going for full power run-up and full power throw, I was easily flipping them up and burning them short into the ground. When I backed off the arm strength a little, they came out too stable and faded out early. It seems they have such a narrow window for that perfect throw. 1 in 6 throws came out right, but when they did I was very pleased with the spot and distance. When I reduced the number of steps I took with my run-up, I seemed to garner more control while maintaining relatively the same distance.

I do not want to give up on them yet because I have almost a whole month before my next big tournament, but I cannot have the inconsistencies I was seeing tonight. If I do, you are going to be seeing some Bio-Fuzions on the marketplace soon along with some SP Hurricanes.

Received three Bio-Fuzions and one Fuzion tonight. They are far flippier than my Lucid which now has me worried that I just spent too much money on the wrong disc or plastic. I am/was hoping that the Trespass can beat out my Hurricanes for the big driver spot. I cannot grip the Hurricane with all four fingers, instead relying on only a three finger power grip. I went with the Hurricane because in the last year I lost all confidence in wide rim drivers when I can routinely get my TeeBirds out to 380.

I have been getting some great rips with my Pro Line Hurricane but not so with my SPs. The one Lucid Trespass I had seemingly came out a little more stable than the Hurricanes, but it is 0.2cm thinner which is thin enough to go back to a four finger grip for better control.

Tonight when I was going for full power run-up and full power throw, I was easily flipping them up and burning them short into the ground. When I backed off the arm strength a little, they came out too stable and faded out early. It seems they have such a narrow window for that perfect throw. 1 in 6 throws came out right, but when they did I was very pleased with the spot and distance. When I reduced the number of steps I took with my run-up, I seemed to garner more control while maintaining relatively the same distance.

I do not want to give up on them yet because I have almost a whole month before my next big tournament, but I cannot have the inconsistencies I was seeing tonight. If I do, you are going to be seeing some Bio-Fuzions on the marketplace soon along with some SP Hurricanes.

My slightly worn 174 BF is also easy to throw too flat and/or too low compared to my overstable proline hurricane even with 350 feet of power. I throw it full speed with a little hyzer and an extra couple feet off the ground very similarly to how I throw my buzzz it's farthest. The results as with any slightly understable disc is a nice full flight with significantly less control over distance and landing zone.

Sometimes I throw it with a little too much hyzer or too high and it just pops up flat and it hyzers out early. Sometimes I throw it too flat or low and it touches down early. But if I throw it well it lands pretty straight and goes as far as I can throw a disc. I actually had what I think is my longest throw ever ~410' with it the other day doing field work. The trespass also works better for me than any disc in my bag for a few different drives on my home course so I'm loving it for that. I guess mine is simply a fairly understable wraith for me.

FWIW: I've had both a 'flippy' Lucid and a hugely OS one - the OS one was very flat and DyeMax'ed. I believe the average Fuzion Trespass is more stable than the FR domed Lucid ones - very similar to the BioFuzion in terms of stability. I think to get the most out of this mold you need to be able to hyzer-flip with consistency - throwing them flat will result in a -1'ish turn. If you're turning/burning them, you are probably torquing them or throwing them with anny; neither is gonna work well with this disc.

FWIW: I've had both a 'flippy' Lucid and a hugely OS one - the OS one was very flat and DyeMax'ed. I believe the average Fuzion Trespass is more stable than the FR domed Lucid ones - very similar to the BioFuzion in terms of stability. I think to get the most out of this mold you need to be able to hyzer-flip with consistency - throwing them flat will result in a -1'ish turn. If you're turning/burning them, you are probably torquing them or throwing them with anny; neither is gonna work well with this disc.

This unfortunately for me makes a lot of sense and at the same time frightens me. My throws from level, but maybe not absolutely perfect form, resulted in more like -2.5 where I was only getting 60-70% of my normal distance when it ditched into the ground.

Hyzerflipping is unfortunately a weak skill for me, especially in the wide rimmed drivers. I get so little snap because of the way the grip on wide rims locks up my wrist. It is tough to explain but basically it is that the wider the rim, the more difficult it is for me to get snap in a hyzer. I can get decent snap from a level throw. That is why I am giving the Trespass a try because it is 0.2cm skinnier than my Hurricanes and 0.4cm thinner than what I was throwing last year. This thinner rim will allow a little more hyzer angle and still maintain some semblance of snap. However, it is still easier to throw level than to gauge what hyzer angle I need to flip it flat without turning it into a burner or fading out early.

I have a dyna-maxed Neutron Ion and I have come to hate it. It just does not feel right in my hand and it seems sluggish in flight. It putts okay but that is not what I have Ions in the bag for. That particular Ion cost me three, if not more, strokes at the last tournament. I was tied for 6th but was only four throws off the leader. There were other things that happened that bled strokes away, but that disc alone made a big difference.

Granted it has only been one round of throwing, but the dyna-max Fuzion Trespass I have flew no differently than the two yellow Bio-Fuzions I also picked up. The only one that actually seemed overstable was my dull dark blue Bio-Fuzion, and even then it could be because I was concentrating harder to keep it in sight because I was throwing at 8pm and anything going right was going into a blindspot on the fairway.

Really startin' to gel with my Trespasses. These things just bomb and are super controllable. Really liking heavy, flat pink Lucids. Plenty stable, can get 'em to turn when ripped flat but they always come back. Give 'em enough hyzer and I can bomb them out there without worry of hyzer-flipping out of the line when I need to finish left.

Overall, really getting these things down and it's helping my game. I find them to be more dependable than my Nukes were.

Really startin' to gel with my Trespasses. These things just bomb and are super controllable. Really liking heavy, flat pink Lucids. Plenty stable, can get 'em to turn when ripped flat but they always come back. Give 'em enough hyzer and I can bomb them out there without worry of hyzer-flipping out of the line when I need to finish left.

Overall, really getting these things down and it's helping my game. I find them to be more dependable than my Nukes were.

I am starting to feel the same way. I am slowly learning what it takes to get it out there. When I go full out like how I would with my Hurricane, I either just burn the Trespass straight into the ground or flip it over and sent it deep right.

However, when I pull myself back to a three or four step up instead of a five or so run-up, the shortened approach and overall loss of full power seems to be exactly what I need to do for the Trespass. I feel like I am greatly underpowering it considering what I should be doing for a max distance driver, yet it rides flat and finishes with almost no fade. More importantly, it is getting the distance I would have expected it to get if I were to full power it.

When I think max distance driver, I think going at it with wild abandon, but I actually have to think about technique when throwing this disc. However, some of my best distance shots this week has come from the Trespass.

I am not necessarily ready to de-bag the Hurricanes, but I am feeling a lot better for the spur of the moment investment I made in the Trespass.

I think I'm going to start hoarding all them flat, heavy, pink Lucids at GGGT. I got 3 of them so far and I love the way these pinks feel and fly.

I think I'm going to start hoarding all them flat, heavy, pink Lucids at GGGT. I got 3 of them so far and I love the way these pinks feel and fly.

Best trespass is like the pink bubblegum lucid first run in my avatar picture. I don't hoarde them I preach that gospel but I do have one hidden away. So soft and grippy but firm. Perfect amount of high speed turn. Scared to lose it so I throw green misprints.

So, after reading through 1/2 this entire thread, I'm a little confused. Feldberg and McCabe are throwing these Trespasses, Feldberg comparing the BF version to an Echo Destroyer. But then I'm reading about people turning them over uncontrollably.

I throw poppy top Echo Destroyers for all my distance slots except for the most OS. How would these Trespasses compare?

I can't do that comparison but I will say that I am not finding these flippy
I don't have the biggest arm...375-400 (sometimes longer)

I've thrown a couple of Lucid and they seem pretty HSS...but they are quite new and the flashing is still there
I'm also at altitude so that might play a role

I threw hyzer into a headwind at league the other night and it held the hyzer in a sweeping line the whole way...parked a hole I am usually short on

I don't know who is turning them over. If the pros are using them like destroyers that is probably what you should trust.

If you aren't throwing it like a torque monkey you aren't going to turn it over on shots under 425, even past that I don't see it "turning over" until 450ish.

I wouldn't say they are as OS as starlight destroyers but few things ever have been. I've been throwing 171 fuzions and I can fh them 400 feet with only mild turn. And thats after I've been throwing them exclusively for FH distance for months.

Yeah the two replies above are right on. Big throwers can certainly turn the trespass but I tend to crack a smile each time on here when people call them "flippy" or "worm burners" and claim they turn them right over to rollers. Those people have bad form and just haven't admitted it yet. If you're worried about them not being stable enough get the biofuzion plastic that feldberg likes so much. They are quite stable and the beefiest of the trespass plastics.

All the Bio-Fuzions I have are yellow. I would definitely not go as far as saying they are like Destroyers, but I am saying that more so because it has a more neutral low speed stability; almost no fade, especially when kept relatively low. They are definitely not flippy, but they can easily be over torqued into a turn, unlike some Destroyers I have thrown. The big difference between these two discs is that I do not have to be as conscious of form and technique with the Destroyer; it covers up form flaws and mistakes better.

While the BF does not seem to flip, it does kind of fly like it does. I have had some recent shots where it comes out with the slightest hyzer orientation but it flew forward like it was flat.

I would compare it closer to a worn Star Boss or a faster and incredibly beefy Valkyrie. Keep in mind that I am only talking about yellow BFs and I have only 400 foot power. The two Lucids I have fly a tick more stable, but almost the same. The handful of Fuzions I have not had enough shots for me to make a good comparisons.

Latest posts