• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

Hope it flies as good as it looks. [emoji6]
0360dcb0d0549ac64b1596a83e3a68e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Anyone throw the new Barsby Eagles? I have one waiting for me at home, and I should be able to test it tomorrow, but I'm anxious to hear some reports in the meantime. The one I ordered is rated "flat" by Throw Shop. I also have one that was not marked as "domey" or "flat" circulating somewhere in the postal system.

Anyone throw the new Barsby Eagles? I have one waiting for me at home, and I should be able to test it tomorrow, but I'm anxious to hear some reports in the meantime. The one I ordered is rated "flat" by Throw Shop. I also have one that was not marked as "domey" or "flat" circulating somewhere in the postal system.

When you get the new Barsby, take a side-view pic of the wing to see if it's concave like an X or flatter like an L.

Twas false unfortunately. I got excited for the potential of the L mold but when they arrived there was no doubt they're X.

That's interesting, so my G* Eagle L is an X mold? If so, I'll stop wondering what the X molds are like and start wondering what the L molds are like.

That's interesting, so my G* Eagle L is an X mold? If so, I'll stop wondering what the X molds are like and start wondering what the L molds are like.

No. Innova did do a specific run of G* Eagle-L. However, I was answering your question in regards to the 21 Basrby Eagles which are Eagle X.

The best way to check is not just the convex rim but the notch on the underside of the wing. The X and L molds rim configuration has a completely different feel.

Plus we might not ever see another Innova branded Eagle-L with Infinite taking over the mold.

So is it confirmed the Eagle-L is the Exodus?
Haven't been able to get one of those either.

IDK if it has ever been confirmed but being a life long eagle-l thrower. I can tell you that it is the same disc. Feels the same, looks the same, flies the same.

Dome Comparisons

I've attached dome comparisons for my two 2021 Barsby Swirly Star Eagles, a 2021 Scoggins Halo Star Leopard3 and a 2021 Barela Color Glow TB3.

- The first picture shows the two Eagles, one green and one purple. You can see the green one is flatter than the purple. I didn't share a picture, but the PLH of the green Eagle is slightly higher as well.
- The second picture shows the Leopard3 (gold) and the Eagle with more dome (purple). You can see the dome is similar.
- The last picture shows the flat Eagle (Green) and the Teebird3 (Pink). You can see the dome is similar on these two.

I would describe the green Eagle and the Teebird3 as flat, and the purple Eagle and Leopard3 as having a slight dome.

Thank you for coming my my seminar on 2021 Tour Series fairway drivers.

Attachments

• 12AA5DF9-E415-40B4-9D59-F80B11702907.jpg
    12AA5DF9-E415-40B4-9D59-F80B11702907.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 44
  • F816ECAD-C897-4A9F-B9FD-19286DF11D28.jpg
    F816ECAD-C897-4A9F-B9FD-19286DF11D28.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 44
  • C0B93BD3-ED66-4ED5-BF27-536CFC68EE51.jpg
    C0B93BD3-ED66-4ED5-BF27-536CFC68EE51.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 41
I've attached dome comparisons for my two 2021 Barsby Swirly Star Eagles, a 2021 Scoggins Halo Star Leopard3 and a 2021 Barela Color Glow TB3.

- The first picture shows the two Eagles, one green and one purple. You can see the green one is flatter than the purple. I didn't share a picture, but the PLH of the green Eagle is slightly higher as well.
- The second picture shows the Leopard3 (gold) and the Eagle with more dome (purple). You can see the dome is similar.
- The last picture shows the flat Eagle (Green) and the Teebird3 (Pink). You can see the dome is similar on these two.

I would describe the green Eagle and the Teebird3 as flat, and the purple Eagle and Leopard3 as having a slight dome.

Thank you for coming my my seminar on 2021 Tour Series fairway drivers.

Those are all Eagle X molds. The British Racing Gold colored one looks to be closest to L, but that might be
aberration.

IDK if it has ever been confirmed but being a life long eagle-l thrower. I can tell you that it is the same disc. Feels the same, looks the same, flies the same.

I have a Star Eagle L and a S Line Exodus and the edges/wing of the disc are not exactly the same. Plus, if you look them up individual on the PDGA equipment standards page they are different there as well. So, similar but not the same.

Just got 2 champion Eagles from f2 proshop looks like Eagle xes by wing shape. Sure hope so cause an eagle-x paired with a beat in eagle-x paired with a slightly beat in eagle-x is what dreams are made of.

Latest posts