• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Early 2000's SUPER ROC

wow i got them and boy do they feel like my 02 CE rocs. almost the same. i would say def from 2002/2003 and lots of CE in this blend. fingerprint city!!!!

Post Master General is in my district so i get mail fast! not sure if it goes out faster.

That's good to hear. I bought some just because they were 11.99 and I figured any old roc is worth a try for that price.

If anyone ordered multiple and would like to trade a Rainbow or Solid Blue stamp for a Green Oil Slick let me know. They ran out and I had to get an oil slick... Not a fan...

Cough, Cough :D. Help a collector that likes contrast out :D.

Nikon00002569.jpg

Nikon00002573.jpg

Nikon00002572.jpg

Nikon00002570.jpg

so the tooling is very washed out like the 2002

the plastic is fingerprinty and same dome..not poppy but not flat like a ching either

all max weight

the downside and reason these were never sold is that the nose had tooling...same reason star rocs have crappy noses. so the discs come in like a 8/10 condition because all my flashings were kinda hurting. nose flashing too...not on the bottom...on the side.

12 dollars for CE like throwers...i mean do it.

Literally the best feeling roc I have ever held. Makes me want to buy tons more.
6842185383_f106d005d6_b.jpg

6842184543_5a6a75dfb9_b.jpg

6842183459_e833f44831_b.jpg

I'm so glad I made a max disc order!!! 2 green, 1 ea party time, glitter and rainbow! they are at my house now, waiting on me!

Got mine. Did everyone else get a DVD with theirs or do they just like me? :D

I got a dvd and some score cards too. These discs are sweet. Do they feel like all super rocs or different. The flasing is cut off.so I'm guessing they will be like a factor 1 or 2 roc? Haha. Anyway I'm glad I spent tge money on these rocs, they were well worth it.

To me they feel the same as my '07 Super Rocs. Mine has a few defects such as some flashing on the outer wing and when you hold it up to the light you can see some thin spots in the plastic or maybe just the coloring. But I just got it to look at :D.

i got mine in today and got the 09 USDGC dvd that i think i already have :)

Yup they always send that dvd with, I think I have like 4 of them all from disc golf U

Latest posts