• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Electron Envy

"Feel" is very player specific. But if you polled most disc golfers, they would say that the Envy and Proxy are very similar, practically interchangeable.

The Envy, Proxy, and Atom all feel similar to me, but for whatever reason the Atom just didn't putt that well for me, and certainly not as well as the Proxy. And the Proxy putts straighter for me than the Envy; ergo...

I like the Atom... wonder how this will differ.

"Feel" is very player specific. But if you polled most disc golfers, they would say that the Envy and Proxy are very similar, practically interchangeable.

+1

I thoroughly enjoy the envy and have several, I've played around with the proxy (but didn't find it different enough from the Envy to warrant it, and I like a little fade to a disc) and messed around with a friends atom. I don't think I would be able to distinguish them blindfolded.

I've mentioned my desire for an E Envy many times, and I don't think I've been this excited for a disc in a long time (if ever). I got some PayPal just in time, but it's gunna burn a hole in my digital pocket waiting for two weeks!

Btw, I'm not a gyro-fanboi. I'm an Envy fanboi and the rest of my bag is built so the envy has a good place (with faster mids/fairways).

I appreciate that MVP/Axiom have taken their time with a wider release of Electron while they have worked out how to produce discs that fly like their premium brethren. I was very happy with my Electron Volt and wouldn't hesitate to drop a few Electron Envy's in the bag for winter/weather. Although these won't kick my soft N out for tree'd holes, I'll gladly bring them into the fold for the rest of my winter shots - very glad for these!

Yea i'm kinda hoping the Streamline side is too busy coming up with a zone/harp type disc. Having one of those in a premium plastic would be more interesting than a pilot...

I hope they do some swirly Gray electrons like the atoms/ions, etc. White rims ;) that would be sick. Im happy to see Electron Envy as I was one asking for it too. But I'll likely wait a while to get one, im in no rush.

Yea i'm kinda hoping the Streamline side is too busy coming up with a zone/harp type disc. Having one of those in a premium plastic would be more interesting than a pilot...

Shut your cake-hole about the Pilot...yeah...a harp/zone disc would be pretty sweet!

:hfive::hfive::hfive:

RuGaKpx.jpg

Latest posts