• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Elite Z... XL

Link

Par Member
I did a search and nothing. I paid $5 for a OLD but, never used Discraft XL from 2002 and don't know anything about it. BUt, for $5 I figured its worth a try.

Any KNowledge on this disc?

I have a Z XL and I'm a fan. It's pretty neat for turnover drives. It feels similar to my Valk I used to throw, but that's just me. If you push it you can turn it over and have it glide pretty nicely.

And almost anything $5 is worth a try, so good find!

Hit my first ace with my Z XL a few weeks ago. I don't brag about it much, but it's the one disc that I HAVE to have with me when I play. It always just goes where I want it to. You won't regret buying it.

probably,

I don't own one, but I've thrown one around, and I liked it. It was pretty versatile, stable enough to hold a decent hyzer, or go straight, or anny for awhile. Definitely worth $5

its really good for hyzer flips, strong tailwinds, turnovers, and even rollers. it's pretty versatile and it's a great disc but it's often overlooked. if you only paid $5 for it and it's brand new you got a hell of a deal, i'd say throw it for awhile and if you don't like it, i'm sure you'll be able to resell it for more then the $5 you paid

Its my main driver, I own it in every plastic. I use Z for hyzer flip straight/wind/flex anny. Beat X for turnover/S curve. ESP/FLX pretty much for winter or when I lose my beat X's. ESP/FLX are less stable than Z...about the same as a beat X.

Its basically a straight flyer but you can force an S on it if needed. If you force it too hard it burns/rolls. The Z has the most fade, but overall the fade is fairly low.

Last edited:
They are great, if you decide you like it the ESP is best (imo, i have thrown every variety). I have plenty of ESP, old elite pro, JB's, X, D's. . . Its a great disc very controllable and versatile.

Latest posts