• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emporia KS

Noobaque

Bogey Member
Gonna be parking the truck and playing some golf tomorrow the 16th.
i plan on waking early and getting a cab to jones park. and going at the wind solo. id rather not play alone so if folks wanna meet up just reply here or pm me and ill hit you back with the cell #.

i dont have a problem getting a cab in the immediate area. and im pretty much willing to play anytime, and hopefully all day, lol. its my first time to emporia and its my first round of 2014 and also the birthday round. so yea golf is overdue. hit me up ill even play cash rounds if thats what will get a group goin. i just wanna throw plastic.

hit me up. Keith

yea its a rig.

im not scared of the wind. i have firebirds and rhyno's lol

im from south Texas so the wind isn't really foreign to me

the forecast said 20mph tonight and it was only 5mph so im hoping the 15mph diff. will work some magic tomorrow .

unless its just silly im still planning on going. ill post here if i change my mind and people wanted to meet up.

This sucks I missed this post. I would've picked you up and shown you this little midwest gem. Wind was a little silly the past few days but not the worst. Jones is always much worse anyway. Just not enough cedar trees and the ones they do have eat discs like I eat meat. I'm sure you've passed on through town by now but in case you haven't my group of degenerates is having doubles at Jones west sunday morning. After that there is a big bunch of bag taggers doing $5 random flip doubles at Peter pan. Next time you come through town hit me with a PM or something. I can throw up the bat signal and get some locals to show you the scene. Or just me. I think I've been through fredricksburg texas a few times. Is it west of Austin as you try to link up with I-10? I used to go that way in the dead of night on my way to El Paso. Not a big rig driver I was just an on call road warrior IT net tech.

Latest posts