• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Emptying my bag in a field

Sweet you guys got me nominated for an adsense partnership so I can potentially make money from my youtube account. Guess I should remove the music from my other videos so they can qualify too.

*shrug* I went shirtless when I skated in Utah too. Do you guys like walking around in sweat soaked T-Shirts or something? Personally when I soak through a shirt I feel it's time to take it off and go shirtless or put on a dry one. When it's really hot out I think a breeze feels great when I'm out in just shorts and shoes.

i don't play shirtless...but that's because i would become like a light bulb i'm so white...i'd be burned in 30 minutes easy

wow bro, WEAK FH...keep your elbow in towards your body more. and generate the snap with only your wrist.

i was wondering what your grip is like, cause you've got some noisy snap, and i like it :p mine makes a noise but some of yours in that video sound like someone is snapping their fingers by the camera it's so loud.

this is the grip that i use:

yeah...i have a torn pec right now cause i didn't stretch good enough, so i can't play too much right now, unless i throw lefty :\

wow bro, WEAK FH...keep your elbow in towards your body more. and generate the snap with only your wrist.

i was wondering what your grip is like, cause you've got some noisy snap, and i like it :p mine makes a noise but some of yours in that video sound like someone is snapping their fingers by the camera it's so loud.

this is the grip that i use:

Just a standard power grip with my 4 fingers spaced a bit apart from each other. No idea why my release sounds so loud, it's not like I'm throwing 500' or anything.

Maybe when I'm out doing course photos today I'll make a FH video just to show that I actually have one, hahah.

That forehand was AMAZING! I wish I had one just like it lol. And that nipple shot at the end of the video was good too, could use more peck though. HAHAH.

I'm no tech expert so I can't put any input on your throwing style, but I always love watching others throw discs around when I can't get out and do it myself.

*shrug* I went shirtless when I skated in Utah too. Do you guys like walking around in sweat soaked T-Shirts or something? Personally when I soak through a shirt I feel it's time to take it off and go shirtless or put on a dry one. When it's really hot out I think a breeze feels great when I'm out in just shorts and shoes.

They make these Dry Fit shirts that whick away sweat. They allow the breeze to come through, dont stick to you like a regular tee shirt, dont look trashy, and some even have UV protection. Just about every chain retail store that sells sporting goods has them, even Target and Old Navy. Price is any where from $7.99 to $70.00. The cheap ones work just as well as the expensive ones. There is no excuse for walking around Half naked AND wearing white socks.

What is wrong with white socks? And why has this thread turned into "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?

For reals. Do I look like someone who gives a **** how I look? I'm in ****ty mesh shorts covered in paint from when I painted my apartment. I think you guys sound like a bunch of metrosexuals myself, talking about color coordinating my socks and ****...But then again this is the forum where I saw someone post the three different types of body washes they use, along with some axe shower tool crap. Hell, I know girls manlier than you guys. Do any of you have facial hair?

:D:D:D

For reals. Do I look like someone who gives a **** how I look? I'm in ****ty mesh shorts covered in paint from when I painted my apartment. I think you guys sound like a bunch of metrosexuals myself, talking about color coordinating my socks and ****...But then again this is the forum where I saw someone post the three different types of body washes they use, along with some axe shower tool crap. Hell, I know girls manlier than you guys. Do any of you have facial hair?

:D:D:D

3 day beard on a Saturday!

Nice! I'm always amazed that everyone I know shaves every f**king day. I just can't stand shaving unless I must for...well you know.

I like how the internet is such a serious place.:thmbdown:

This next comment is for anyone that it offends.
Also before you make feeble attempts at insulting someone, you might want to know them a little.

here's me and my hand-made bag looking for a grip lock shot

hobo2.jpg

lol I dont think anyone is trying to insult anybody; its just a case of "who cares?" Mike C likes to go topless and in white socks and Midnight likes jorts. (So do I. I mean, Im in my 30s and in a relationship going on 12 years so, I just dont care anymore)

Since when was DG a fashion show...?

I saw a guy at Sedgley Woods that was dressed like an old timey ball golfer..
I thought it was kinda odd kinda funny and then forgot about him until he was throwing minis in my fairway. what a douche and the outfit made him look like more of a douche at that point.

so the moral of the story is that a poorly dressed DG'er may or may not be a douche but it certainly doesn't help.