• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ergo 3

Stevo

Double Eagle Member
uploadfromtaptalk1430286400401.jpg
Saw this posted on Facebook... Anybody have any inside info, or do we actually have to wait another day?

One of John's comments was, "if the Ergo2 and 8 frame had a baby.". Sounds promising...

2uLuvM3.jpg

bTZpFBI.jpg

rZ8Of9X.jpg

Wish I would have known, probably would have held off on buying my Ergo2 and waited for this.

Looks a lot bigger than the 2. Does it feel much heavier? Is there more storage space or is most of the extra size for the seat?

Hopefully John tightens things up for the production run. Looks a little saggy, but the addition of the seat is a natural step given his design on the 8 Frame.

I do not see the seat section. Does one of the photos show it? confused as to where it is located and how it is used.

Aesthetically speaking, this is a step down from the ergo2. It looks like an ergo2 that had a stroke.

I do not see the seat section. Does one of the photos show it? confused as to where it is located and how it is used.

I assume the seat is on the top where it appears to be padded ... and I assume to use it, you lower your butt onto it and sit :thmbup:

Yu2LiSJ.jpg

If the side pockets have been expanded to have some width then I may be interested. My biggest complaint with the Ergo2 was that the side pockets are basically two flat pieces of fabric with a zipper in between them. Anything you put in the pockets took space from the interior disc pocket(s). That and the short shoulder straps.

But, John was great to work with on my custom bag, the craftsmanship was solid, and I'm definitely watching this release with interest.

Very interesting.

I love my simian for (among other things) its built in seat. Curious to see how these hold up and how comfy these are as the seat appears quite narrow.

Also curious about the plastic bottom. Could be an excellent thing if done well.

One of the reason's why I liked my ergo2 was because aesthetically, it was different and wasn't the typical front loaded bag (Grip, Revo, etc.) but instead had the vertical storage system. It reminds me of a Ranger or an old Physical Flight Challenger bag and seems very "boxy" to me (yes, I know the integrated seat is what forms it). I'll probably be passing on the er30 but props to John at Big Hyzer for the new bag!

Based on the pictures on the site it does look a lot cleaner and less saggy than the pics in the thread. Not sure how much I would need a built in stool, but I like the look and would be tempted to upgrade if there ends up being a discount.

looks pretty nice, cup holders look legit, lots of disc storage configurations/options ... I'm happy with my Grip for now, but ER3O is tempting

Latest posts