• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ergo 3

Looks like a very solid bag. The Simian was innovative when it came out, but I always felt like it could have been refined beyond what it was. This is more of what I think it should have been--aluminum vs. pvc, better disc storage, and a more professional look. That solid bottom should be good too, durable and waterproof. On top of that it's very reasonably priced given the size and features, not to mention being made in the US. I'm not currently in the market for a bag, but when I am, I could very well see this as being my next bag.

It looks a little loose/sloppy and the bottle holders look wiggiddy whack, but I like the solid aluminum frame. Hopefully that becomes a trend with other bags.

It looks a little loose/sloppy and the bottle holders look wiggiddy whack, but I like the solid aluminum frame. Hopefully that becomes a trend with other bags.

The pictures on the site don't make it look so loose. It's just the picture in here that does that.

Awesome video. When he mentioned the vinyl being like a ball golf bag, I immediately thought of this and part of me really wants to get the bag customized to look like it: (definitely not my best job with MS paint)
E3-3T_zpsw9fv0qep.jpg

Played my first tourney with the new Ergo 3 and I loved it! The new built in chair is awesome and there's a lot more room in the side pockets. I also like the big putter pouch on the front, I had a couple of my putters and two of my favorite drivers in there easily. The bag is not heavy, seemed about the same as the Ergo 2, even with the new additions. If you are on the fence, I would say get one for sure!

So, what is the practical capacity on this bad boy? That video wasn't very helpful, because I don't care how many discs fit into it "comfortably" if you need to take a whole pile of them out first just to get to one specific disc. that is not helpful information.

That is what I was wondering! Also with the putters being in that pocket it doesn't appear like the discs in the bottom would be very easy to get to either??

Looks like you can hold 16+ in the bottom if you give up the bottom vertical pocket, then the other 2 or 3 hold 3 or 4 discs, so I'm guessing between 21 & 26...ill let you know when it comes in and I play a few rounds with it :) better hold at least a couple more then my Ranger bag

Will you take some pics with the rainfly please? Also side pockets, etc. the video was kind of worthless lol

Hoping to get mine soon -- will review with pics

I ordered mine 9 days ago and am excited to get it. When it comes in (hopefully next week - crossing fingers), I'll post some more info about it here.

Do yall have tracking numbers yet or no?

Not yet, gave the owner an email and he said they would send tracking numbers when the bags were sent, nothing more... Hope it comes soon.

Not yet, gave the owner an email and he said they would send tracking numbers when the bags were sent, nothing more... Hope it comes soon.

each bag is made by hand and I am sure he got flooded with orders especially with the previous ergo owner discount he gives. He is a good guy that makes quality stuff, patience, I promise it will pay off.