• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ergo 3

The more I hear about these guys the more I like them!!! Anyone want to buy a new flak x bag?

I'm almost to the point of ordering one of these just want to see a couple things when someone gets one

Ya and it's worthless unless you want to know how many discs you can stuff in it

Hasn't it been longer than three weeks for some of yall????

I've had my e3 for over a month now. That was my bag that was originally posted on this thread. It can easily hold 23-25 discs vertically with 3 putters in the putter pocket. The side pockets are deep and hold everything I need. The bag carries lighter than the ergo2 mainly because of the frame design. I haven't received my rainfly yet but will soon. Seat is great, don't need to carry my stool anymore. Had absolutely no complaits since I have gotten it and haven't looked back. With 22 discs vertically you have almost the same storage in the bottom of the bag, you could easily fit a longsleeve or light jacket in there.

Can you post pics please? I'd like to see how the rain fly works with it too if possible when you get it? Why didn't it come with it?

Can you post pics please? I'd like to see how the rain fly works with it too if possible when you get it? Why didn't it come with it?

I can try to take some different pics this week. I got a pre production bag before he had completed the design for the rain fly. Should be receiving it this week.

...The side pockets are deep and hold everything I need...

If you're snapping pics- I'd really like to see the structure of the pockets. The flat pockets of the Ergo2 were a big detractor for me. Anything that was in the side pockets took away space from the interior disc section.

Today is the day!

Fedex says I should have my bag today... can't wait to check it out. I'll get pics and review on here as soon as possible.

In case the video wasn't watchable:

I got a new Ergo 3 disc golf bag from Big Hyzer Bags (www.bighyzerbags.com). I have had an Ergo 2 for a year... I like the Ergo 3 more. It's more comfortable and holds more discs.

With 23 discs and a full water bottle, the bag did not feel heavy at all. It was extremely comfortable using one strap or two.

It's a sturdy bag. Even though it's a bit taller than others, it doesn't seem to be at risk of falling over. The frame is strong but doesn't get in the way of anything (side pockets or inside disc storage).

The handle is comfortable to hold and easy to use. It's definitely an upgrade from the Ergo 2.

The built-in seat is okay, but not great for long-term sitting.

The side pockets are about the same as the old Ergo 2 bag: big enough to put a few towels and snacks, but not practical for packing away a sweatshirt or something very large.

I wish it had a pencil pocket or two.

The front putter pocket is okay... it holds three putters easily and doesn't get in the way if you stack your discs vertically.

There's a storage area at the top (under the seat) that is okay. It's big enough to put away lots of little things (sunglasses, keys, etc), but the access point (zipper) creates a risk of letting things fall out a bit when you open it. I loved the top pocket on the Ergo 2... the one one the Ergo 3 is just as big (or bigger), but relatively harder to use.

I love the D-ring at the top to hang towels and bag tags. The fact that it's so high is a plus for me. On the Ergo 2, I clipped my towel to a zipper pull on the top pocket just so it wouldn't drag on the ground.

Overall, this bag is a good upgrade over the Ergo 2. I really like this bag even with its small shortfalls.

Latest posts