• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] F2 Bizzard Champion Condors

That's funny...it doesn't meet Innova's "strict quality standards". Seems like it would be a fun disc to play catch with.

interesting that they came up with a special f2 stamp for this run. I wonder if they will have a regular production run of these? it seems like the proshop is putting out a lot of f2's lately that aren't released as a production run. is this their new method of releasing limited edition/test discs to the public? can't complain though, these are priced at $11, thats some value right there.

^ i didnt quite get that either. i dont care about the unique ones..i bought mine to screw around with for one disc rounds and play catch,thats about it.

any chance the lighter weight ones might be a bit gummy? i just picked up a few dxs and there are several holes at the new course behind my house that i throw them on. i like the idea of a blizzard one hopefully lasting a bit longer than dx.

any chance the lighter weight ones might be a bit gummy? i just picked up a few dxs and there are several holes at the new course behind my house that i throw them on. i like the idea of a blizzard one hopefully lasting a bit longer than dx.

the zephyrs were gummy plate and firm rim...i think these will probably be close in feel.

i got some...thanks for posting this....these shoudl be interesting...i wonder how they roll!

Yea I do enjoy the new f2 stamp a little bit more

Agreed

They still aren't great but better than the big F2

As someone who likes messing around with Condors from time to time. What is the advantage of throwing a 200 gram bliz Condor?

they fly straight and slow so if you have a tight fairway with ob right you def want to use something like the condor. u wont turn over and if you hit something late you won't kick too far/ob. and it won't really turn on you like a comet might with a bad throw you might still stay inbounds.

mostly use them for layup to a position without skipping away. once it lands the condors stick the landings 9/10 times. just dont throw it lazer hard and it will stick.

impossible trick rollers is what i try and fail with mostly. like the late game bad drive need a 3 kinda shots.

If it doesn't meet their quality standards you have to wonder how terribly inconsistent they'll be... *shudder*

Latest posts