• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Face Book Disc Golf Game

played a lot of games in the day and this is almost spot on in all areas, the only things I can see so far that are off are throwing hyzer and anny shots are kind of skewed and the fact you go right through trees, but hey got a hole in one by doing that, sure doesn't happen in real life like that but wish it would!

I just aced hole 6!!! In twenty minutes, I now have as many aces in this game as I do in over 2 years of playing real disc golf. Sad....

My best so far is a 40. I wish I could throw 400 feet distance with the disc flying over 100 feet in the air.

It is odd that when you throw nose up your disc goes 400 feet with no fade. I like the anhyzer and hyzer shots.

Hole one in training mode: 93 feet.

Throws: 11
OBs: 2
Time: 366 seconds

:eek:

Going to bed because I definitely don't have time to learn this tonight. Other than the octo-bogey on a 93ft hole, it gives a good first impression. :\

Last edited:
Yeah, I played a bit more, until I got to that elevated basket and couldn't get it it.
It does just take a bit to get the feel of the controls.
I did, however, find myself on almost ever shot wanting to change the angle of the disc and then where I'm aiming, and then maybe tweek the release angle a bit (since the physics ARE pretty good and the disc responds to the angle) but I don't think I could do that; I had to "back it out" and set up the shot all over again.
Maybe that's constructive input.
Anyhoo, I did have fun with it, so thanks!

Kind of hard to get used to, but it's good. aced hole one..gave up on like hole 3.

Doesn't seem to work on a MacBook with Chrome. After I click training mode it goes ape sh*t and zooms in all over the place.

great game
lots of fun

i wish i could throw 400+ in real life :)

thanks for not making it too easy! i hate games like that.

i suggest two things:
- add a touch of fade at the end of the shots (makes the game a bit harder and more realistic)
- add a stats page and a way to publish old scores (you may already have this, i didn't look at the main menu much)

thanks!

just tried the link above and got this message:

This game is currently in development, please feel free to comment on any bugs or provide feed back! Enjoy it!

any idea when it will be running again?

this game is f-ing stupid. all he does is throw into the ground repeatedly. you cant aim upwards or downards. and sidearm only??????????? thats makes it even worse. long way to go to make this a descent game.

so i figured out the controls. still hate the sidearm only and the discs dont curve much but its not as terrible as intially thought

Latest posts